The aftermath

Like most people, Alex and I stayed over at the manor after the party. When we woke up, we had to get ready pretty quickly because it was the end of season show.
We had a quick shower and I got changed.

"You look beautiful." Alex kissed me.

"Thank you. How are you feeling about the south of France?"

"I think it's gonna be fun and I just realised that our one year anniversary is gonna be while we're out there."

"Oh, shit, yeah." I chuckled a little. "It doesn't feel like it's almost been a year."

"Well I mean we almost didn't make it but I couldn't be happier."

"Good. I bloody hope so." I chuckled slightly.

We chilled for a little bit before heading down to the living room with everyone.

"Welcome back." Rick said to the cameras. "I'm here in the living room and I'm joined by the cast of Made in Chelsea series 11." We all clapped and cheered. "Do they sound a bit worried? They should be, 'cause I'm gonna be asking all the big questions that we all wish we could ask, like, what does it take to impress Mark Francis? Apart from Tiff, who in this room has slept with Sam Thompson?" A clip of Liv played on the screen and we all laughed. "Yeah, ok, ok, we all knew that but who else has Sam slept with?" A clip of James played as well making us all laugh again. "Well, there you go, that was a surprise. One thing that didn't come as a surprise at all this series was Jamie Laing's inability to remain faithful. It turns out the only person who didn't see it coming was poor old Frankie. But how did someone like Jaime turn into the man he's become? Take a look at this." A mockumentary video played on the screen and as it did, Frankie and Jamie moved to sit in the two seats directly in front of Rick. "Jamie, you're like Teflon, like, nothing sticks to you. I mean, look at this, look at this season, you've dated two girls and the same time, the same night. You've been accused of hooking up with someone in Liverpool. You've fiddled with some girl when you were skiing. Is it funny?"

Jamie laughed a little. "No, it's not funny."

"Frankie, do you find it funny?"

"I don't think it's funny." She shook her head slightly.

"No, it's obviously not funny." Jamie stopped laughing. "Looking at that, matter-of-fact, it's not that great."

"Do you feel like you can trust him?" Rick asked Frankie.

"I think so."

"This sounds very... good." Jamie chuckled almost nervously.

"No, I do, I do, I do, I do." Frankie assured.