02. Finding Out

Hopes Pov: —Over 2 Weeks Has Passed—

I was bored and wondering around the house when I came up to Alora's door... I hadn't seen her in over 2 weeks so I just figured she was staying in her room... I sighed before knocking. I didn't hear any movement before I knocked again. Still nothing. I rolled my eyes before opening the door.. and surprisingly.. it wasn't locked? I fully opened the door to see a letter on Alora's bed but no Alora.

I walked over to the letter and looked at it.. "Dear Mikaelson.." I read on it. I looked around and noticed some of Alora's things where gone. I grabbed the note and rushed downstairs.. "Mom! Dad!! I yelled and that caused the entire family to enter.. "What?" "It's Alora.." I muttered and they all looked at me.. "She left a letter.." they all nodded and I started reading.

(A/N- If you read last chapter... then you know what the letter said.)

Klaus Pov:

Everyone was crying and thinking about what we all did... I went from anger to sadness.. to guilt.. then sadness again. My little girl was gone.. she thinks I don't love her like I do Hope. I liked around and saw the regret and guilt on my family's faces.

Hayleys Pov:

She's right.. I neglected my daughter her whole life. I'm a terrible mother.. I need to fix this. She's only 11 and she's out all alone. My sweet baby girl.. I should've loved her for her.. what have I done?!

Rebekah's Pov:

My niece. God I didn't realize.. I was So wrapped up in loving Hope and being with her that I forgot about Alora. I should've been there for her. Of god! All I've ever wanted was to be a mother, I could've been one to her but I was so cruel to her. Oh god we need to find her and fix this.

Elijahs Pov:

She's right.. I have no honor. How could I even do this? I look to the ground and realize my whole life is a lie! I'm a terrible uncle! I only payed attention to Hope and never let Alora come to me.. I'm supposed to be the noble and kind uncle.. the person she goes to.. to talk to! But I couldn't do that.. Oh my god. I'm terrible, we have to find her and apologize.

Freya's Pov:

Oh my magic. My poor niece has always been for-shadowed and lost. She's probably suffering from so many problems and neglected issues. I think of myself as a good person, but I'm no better than anyone else. Just look at what I've done to my niece.

Kols Pov:

I can't believe I've never talked to her.. she's right I was suppose to be there for her and play pranks on everyone else. I'm the fun uncle.. and she never got to experience that.. because of us she had a terrible life just like I did. I need to get to her.

Hopes Pov:

My twin... I've been so selfish. I've took all the attention out of my family and made it seem like Alora wasn't loved. I'm the worst sister in the world! How could I even think of doing this to my twin.

Marcels Pov:

I had a wide smile on my face, she got out! I know I'm probably never going to see her again but I'm happy she gets a chance at real love and family. I just hope she's okay out in the real world.

Klaus Pov:

"WE NEED TO FIND HER!" I yelled... "No!" Marcel screamed at me and I pinned him to the wall.. "She's my daughter Marcel! I have and always will love her. I just didn't show it to her!" Marcel rolled his eyes, "She's better off without all of you." I growled and threw Marcel out of the compound.. "Freya, Davina, and Hope cast a spell and find Alora!" They all nodded and immediately went to work.

After an hour of failure they finally gave up.. "We can't find her!" I looked down and cried.. "Well try harder!" I instantly ran out of the house and huddled up every witch in New Orleans and none of them could find her.

When I got back home I collapsed on the ground.. Hope and Hayley ran to me and gave me a hug. "We will get our daughter back, and we will never give up on her!" Hope stared crying in my arms and I knew what she was thinking.. "Hope your not a bad sister.." Hope just continued crying. "Yes I am.. I'm selfish. Nobody payed attention to her because of me!"

Third Person Pov:

It's been years since the Mikaelson's last saw Alora.. but they never stopped searching for her. They've traveled the world twice looking for a trace of her but found nothing. For a while all of them thought she was dead but they where all in denial. Klaus looked the most and has worn himself out many times by running for her, he would never give up on his daughter even if he comes to his last breath.

861 - Words