♡>>Chapter 3<<♡

A pure angel entered a deal with a demon full of lust...just like that...she became a toy to a demon, unknowing of what price she may pay.
.
.
.

The demon teleported both the Angel and himself with the help of his Magic... somewhere...well..his property she had to assume...Because when she opened her eyes, head tilting to the side to avoid his body, she found herself in a Room,and one she can only refer to as luxurious. She admired it, the Room had a theme of color, red, black and gold. It certainly was prestigious...not what she would have suspected. Marble floor was beneath her feet, Walls lined with Portraits depicting all sorts of listful acts, from wich she hurridly looked away from. She looked more, finding that Windows were half covered by velvet red curtains, nicely hanging and making the room look oh so more pretty.

Yet she could not forver stare.
Coming back to her Sense, still pushed against his chest, she blushed in a the color of a strawberry, earing herself a chuckle and grin from the demon that held her captive. After a few Moments of just awkwardly standing together, the demon let go, his gaze still focused on her. She was still in a kind of state of shook, red still dusting her cheeks , though she got her redness under control with a little shake of her head and realising that this was not the time to get embarrassed or swoon over the fact a boy- man- guy- whatever had just held her in his arms.

"Welcome to my lovely home! Wich will now also be your home, from now on. I suggest you get used to that my home won't be quiet."

He said in a playful voice with and equally playful grin plastered upon his Face. She looked at the demon, blinking, as if processing what he had meant by "that is won't be quiet". She seemed to think, before she put the pieces together, and that's also when she finally noticed the noises that definetly were human coming from Rooms nearby. God, she should've known...he's...wait she actually didn't know... all she knew is that he was some playful flirty man who had an interest in her.

"Excuse me, but...if I may ask sir. What is even your name...?"

She found herself asking as soon as she thought of it in her mind. She just had to know! How could a demon like him live here in such a rich looking home? Just what title did he have?

The demon tilted his head, as if questioning if this girl was serious. Bit her Curious gaze persisted, so he looked at her, grin widening.

"Oh were are my manners. I can't even introduce myself to my new...Maid"

He said, swiftly, a kind of red smoke appeared, covering his physique as she stepped back. As soon as the smoke vanished she was met with the same demon but in an Outfit that could only be referred to as 'alluring' .

 As soon as the smoke vanished she was met with the same demon but in an Outfit that could only be referred to as 'alluring'