Part 39.

Reg

I nodded to my parents, I stood and walked to the door and turned the doorknob. "We also want Elizabeth to join the meeting by the way." My mother look at me, "yes mother." I walked out the door shutting it behind me, I would gladly marry Elizabeth, but, I wanna know what this meeting is about.

I walked into my room and Elizabeth was right there laying on the bed, fast asleep she had changed her clothes before sleeping. I kissed her forehead before going into the closet to change.

I pulled back the duvet and climbed into next her, I turned on my side pulling her in and wrapping arms around her. I let out a shaky breath, what could that meeting possibly mean.

Elizabeth

Birds were chirping out side as my senses start to wake up and my eyes slowly blink open. The curtains were opened that were usually closed hung from Reg's windows. I was about to move until strong arms wrapped around my waist, "10 more minutes." He mumbled into my ear.

I turned around to face him, I rested my head on his chest. I think we laid there for more than ten minutes because then Cissy came in with the others. They sat on our bed and looked at us, "are you going to keep staring or is there a reason you came in here?" Reg looked up at them.

"Yeah your mom wants you guys to come downstairs, oh cause you know it's not like it's Christmas anyways." Sarcasm was evident and Reg rolled his eyes and hid his face in the nape of my neck, "we'll be down in a minute." I told them, they nodded and left. I got up with a struggle trying to get out of Reg's arms.

I'm asked into our closet picking out a nice set of clothing. "My mother wants you and me to join her in a meeting." I turned around and Reg was there leaning on the doorframe, he was anxious, he was playing with his thumbs before I walked over to him. "I'm sure it will be fine." I reassured him but it didn't help. "You know a lot of pure blood families are joining the Dark lord, I'm afraid my parents will make us join." A cloud of worry was lacing his eyes distracting him. I hugged him, "then we'll face it together, if she needs you to join then I'll help you." I pulled him in for a hug.

Eli's outfit

Reg outfit