Chapter Seventeen

R O S A B E L L E

"Nikolai Ivanov, put that damn thing down," I warned him while he frowned at me.

"But I want to help you," he whined and I cocked my eyebrows at him with my hands on my hip.

"By making it worse? No thanks. I can manage by myself, now put it down or I swear I'll kill you with this spatula,"

He glared at me before putting the mixture down and sitting down on the island.

I sighed and shook my head at his childish behavior before going back to my work.

He has been like this ever since we came back last week. He haven't left my side since then and now it's annoying me. Does he really thinks I'll run away when he's not anywhere near me?

"Belle?" Elena called out as she came into the kitchen with Sofia attached on her hips and Sofia giggled as soon as she saw me.

"Yes?" I smile at them as they made their away towards me.

"Let me do that," she said as she literally shoved Sofia into my arms while taking the spatula from my hand. "Go and take rest. I'll call you guys when it's done. And take Sofia with you. She's been missing you,"

I smiled at her before nodding while Elena winked at Nick which didn't go unnoticed.

Nick literally dragged us to our room before closing the door and turning towards me with a smirk.

I ignored him and laid Sofia on the bed while she giggled at me. Nick also laid down next to Sofia as he fake glared her. "You little monster,"

I raised my eyebrows. "What did she ever do to you that you're glaring at her and calling her monster,"

"She always get your attention even without trying and here I'm. Who always get ignored even after trying alot to get your attention," he replied straight away and I stared at him with mouth wide open. Ok. I didn't expect that.

Sofia sneezed and I turn my gaze towards her.

"See," Nick said and I shook my head at him.

"Don't you have some other works to do?"

"No," he replied immediately and I narrowed-eyed him.

"Get your lazy ass out of here and do your work," I pointed my finger at him and he shook his head.

"This is my room, I'll stay here if I want to," he replied arrogantly.

I shrugged. "Ok then, stay here if you want to. Alone. Sofia and I are going from here," I said as I stood up and took Sofia with me.

Suddenly Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me back, making us land on his hard chest. Stone heart with stone body. What a combination.

I slapped his chest but he ignored me and placed Sofia on the bed. I yelp at his sudden action when he flipped us pinning me down below him while he hovered over me.

I could feel my heart beat racing as he dipped his head. "Don't try to run away from me, love."

My breath hitched as he placed a lingering kiss under my ear and started trailing wet kisses down my neck before stopping right on my sweet spot.

My hands clenched on his shirt as he started sucking on that spot while his hands wandered under my shirt leaving no place untouched.

"Nick," I let out a moan.

"Eww you guy's are fucking infront of my daughter," Liam's voice boomed inside the room and I quickly pushed Nick making him fall on the floor with a thump.

Nick grabbed a pillow and throwed it at him which he easily caught it and threw it back at Nick.

"You can't just come in without knocking. There's something called privacy you fucking idiot," Nick growled at him with a glare which he just answered with a shrug.

"I came to take my daughter," he said as he walked in and took Sofia and winked at me before going out.

My face was burning of embarrassment, I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself.

I buried my face into the pillow. "Oh my God. This sucks,"

I could hear Nick walking around the room before hearing him lock the room and coming towards me.

He grabbed the pillow from me and threw it away before smirking down at me. "Now there's no one to distrub us. Let's continue,"

I glared at him. "Shameless filthy bastard," I tried to pushed him off me but he grabbed my hands and put it above our heads before leaning in.

Our lips were just inches apart with his minty breath fanning my face, I could hear his heart beat racing.

I felt some werid sensations on my lower stomach as his lips touched mine. It was a new feeling. I never felt this with Henry whenever we kiss. It was weird but in a good way.

At first, it was gentle until he decided he want more, he licked my lips with his tongue asking for entry. When I didn't gave him, he grabbed my ass and gave it a hard squeeze and I yelped at his sudden behavior. He took his chance and slipped his tongue inside exploring my mouth.

The sound of my moans and his groans filled the room.

Someone knocked on our door but Nick didn't seem to give a damn on anything right now. That person didn't give up and kept on knocking so I pushed Nick away making he grumble and glare at the door.

I swear if the door was human, he could have been six feet below.

"I swear if it's him again, I'll fucking kill him," he said as he marched towards the room and swung open.

"What?" He growled at Elena who was grinning at him.

"Told you, they were fucking so don't distrub them," Liam's shouted from somewhere and I covered myself with the duvet with my eyes closed in embarrassment. I mentally curse Nick and wished to disappear forever.

"Dinner is ready but don't worry I'll send it to your room," she said and I could literally hear her smirking.

"Then why the fuck-"

"No. No need. We'll come down," I cutted Nick off as I sat up making he grumbled at me. If we don't go down for dinner, they're gonna tease us forever for that and I'll rather die than be teased for that.

"Ok then come fast," she smirked at me before going.

I got up and arranged my hair and clothes while Nick stood there glaring at me.

"What?" I cocked my eyebrow at him grumbled something under his breath with a frown then suddenly his frown turn into a smirk.

"Nothing." He replied before slipping his fingers into mine. "Let's go."

I sighed knowing that it was going to be a long night.

                                     « ★ »
A/N : thoughts on the story so far??