•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•

||𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒// 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒||

A classy black gown adorning your curvy body as you stood tall in your black stilettos infront of the body size mirror standing proudly in your room. You kept your eye makeup smokey with shades of browns while a burnt maroon shade coated your plum lips.

No matter how good you looked, you couldn't smile like you always did whenever you had the chance to get ready for a party. You liked being presentable, you liked making yourself look beautiful. But tonight,however, you couldn't bring yourself to feel energetic nor strong enough to face the situation which your fate was forcing you to witness.

Walking down the stairs you waited patiently in the living room for your husband to get ready so that you could leave to attendTaehyung's and Iseul's engagement ceremony. A sad smile broke onto your face as played with the rings in your fingers.

The pitter-patter of someone's footsteps made you break out of your thoughts making you look up to reveal the invader with your eyes. Jungkook walked in elegance keeping his face stoic the whole time, not a single glance thrown your way.

The man was looking painfully handsome in his all black suit and jet black hair pushed back revealing his undercut. Silver earrings dangling and rings decorated his fingers making his appearance more sexier than usual. He was an art himself.It would be a shame not to appreciate such beauty.

"Do you plan to stand here forever?"

His deep voice sending series of shivers down your spine, not in a good way. He kept his eyes set on the wall before him, not looking your way, while he spoke. Closing your eyes shut for a sec before you nodded your head, you started to walk towards the door, Jungkook followed behind.kk

kk

The whole ride to the venue you both were sitted in the back seat of the car, of course no words were spoken. You both kept your eyes set on the windows to avoid looking at each other. The chauffeur after an hour informed you both of your arrival as you both got off the car, finally preparing yourselves to put on a good show.