𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛a new tomorrow❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER TEN
❛a new tomorrow❜
( part two. new future )

 new future )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

        𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧morning, the sun wasn't even up Elenor was awoken by no other than Hank

        𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧
morning, the sun wasn't even up Elenor was awoken by no other than Hank. The man threw her door open, making the ginger haired woman sat up immediately.

Her head snapped towards the brunette man and her tired gaze lingered on man, who stood now in her door.

"Raven was here. I screwed up." The man stared at her in panic and Elenor gave him a disbeliving look before she sighed heavily, "Oh what did you do, Hank?" 

Without waiting for an answer she quickly jumped out of her bed and followed after Hank, down into the large underground room were Cerebro was standing.

The woman's eyes widened as she realized that the machine Hank had once built had been completely destroyed.

The ginger clapped her right hand over her mouth in shock as suddenly Logan and Charles joined her in the round, gigantic door frame. 

Hank lifted the detsroyed helmet up as he eyed it and turned around to them, "We can't track her now." 

"She cut her ties", Charles stated sadly as he eyed the broke machine. The lights flickered above their head and there was a moment of silence before Hank spoke up again.

"Hey, I saw in the news last night there's going to be a announcement in Washington this afternoon about a new protocol fot mutants." 

The other three looked at him sceptical but Hank dashed quickly past the group before he led them into his work room.

The man opened the wooden door, revealing a couple of machines, "I set the system I designed to record about any new about Paris over the three networks and PBS."

"All three? Wow", Logan stated as he looked at the monitors right infront of him. Hank sat down on a chair and shrugged. "Yeah, and PBS. Look what I found", he spun towards a TV and chanched the channel, making a brunette man appear on the monitor.