Chapter 65

Your POV
I didn't sleep much that night, my heart and mind were racing over what had happened.

This was the first time we've ever really kissed.

I put my fingers up to my lips as I remembered his touch, and my face flushed again that night.

Giyu held his arms lazily around my stomach as he slept and pressed his chest against my back. Feeling his chest rise and fall was relaxing and lulled me back to sleep whenever I woke up.

The next time I woke up, the sun was peaking through my curtains. Morning had come quicker than I had wanted it too. All I want to do now is stay forever in his arms.

However, the sun must come up like always so we can start a new day.

What I would give to relive last night...

I started to remove myself from Giyu's arms so I could make us breakfast, but was soon pulled back down into him.

"No...not yet." He said with a deep voice. His arms no longer lazily holding me, they were now holding me to him. Never wavering in his strong hold.

I turned to face him and studied him for a moment. His eyelashes looked longer when he closed his eyes, his hair was messy and falling out in different places, and he just looked all around gorgeous.

I silently squealed to myself as I thought about how amazing it was that we were together.

I cupped his cheek in my hand and rubbed my thumb back and forth causing him to open his eyes slightly.

"Good morning..." I said with a small smile. His face turned light pink as he looked into my eyes.

There was a moment of silence between us before he spoke up.

"Seeing you like this...makes me want to repeat last night." He said moving to where he was on top of me, his arms on either side of my head.

My eyes widened and the blush on my face grew darker. I watched his eyes flicker down to my lips, and he slowly leaned in.

He captured my lips in a gentle kiss and let it linger. Captured me in a moment of bliss, that I never wanted to end.

When he broke it apart, he stared at me with half lidded eyes.

"Good morning." He whispered. He then laid back down on the bed and pulled me in close once again. Not letting me leave his grasp.

While I wanted to stay in bed all day with him, I also wanted to get up and eat breakfast.

"Giyu, let me get up please." I said and he held me tighter.

"No." He groaned.

"Come on, I've got to go make you breakfast." I rubbed his back.

"I don't want to." He whined.

I couldn't help but laugh at his childish act.

"Giyuuuu I need to get up!"

He let out a long sad sigh and looked at me with big eyes.

"That's not going to work Giyu." I giggled.

"Well then maybe this will." He said as he started peppering my face all over with kisses.

I started to laugh at the affection and the bribing to get me to stay.

"Okay okay, five more minutes but that's it!" I said in between laughs.

"Okay..." Giyu agreed and then went back to sleep.