Chapter 11:Looking for me princess?

Jisoo's hands started trembling just like having tremors while an anxiety attack. She was feeling pain in her chest due to intense fear. Someone had been there in her house and she didn't know how. She was panicking about it. Whom do you expect to stay calm in this kind of situation when someone just barged inside your house while you were sleeping. It's too scary that you are unknown about the person's presence and the fact what could the person do to you.

On the other hand the words on the paper only intensified the fear which had started building inside her. Whoever the person is, that happens to address himself as V states that he'll be watching her every move. It's very terrifying to even think about it and she also didn't know about what was he capable of doing. But now she understood that she wasn't hallucinating when she felt that she was being watched. She had a stalker, a creepy one to be exact that happened to be very far from a sweet secret admirer.

She snapped out from her thoughts and immediately went to check upon Dalgom. She prayed in her mind that Dalgom was alright and the person who barged in her house didn't harm him.

She went downstairs only to find a sleeping Dalgom on the soft rug which she had bought recently. She took a deep sigh as a wave of releif gushes over her body by seeing him sleeping peacefully without any sort of harm being done. She ran and embraced the sleeping dog like there was no tomorrow. The dog opened his eyes from the sudden shrinking force applied on him. He let out a small bark and licked the owner's face. Jisoo smiled a little looking at the adorable little thing. From the time she took Dalgom to her house, she had grown more attached to him. He became her family in the aloof house.

She placed the dog back on the rug. She felt a little better after embracing him. She didn't know what she would have done if Dalgom was caused any harm.

She couldn't even complain this issue to the authorities because she had no evidence apart from some handwritten letters and notes, that could be written by anyone. She had also not seen the person who was doing this,so that also makes her to restrain from complaining about the same.

She thought if she had locked everything so how was the person able to get into her house. She started to check the openings of her house from where the creep could possibly enter. While checking she found everything closed but when she went towards the back of her house she found one window open with the two panes slightly parted. The lock was open and looked like someone had fiddled with it. She squinted her eyes and looked out of the window too see if someone was there but she couldn't find anyone.

She advanced towards her bedroom to check the balcony door but as soon as she entered the room a ding sound from her phone caught her attention indicating that someone had messaged her.

She picked the phone from the table only to find an unknown number sent her something. She was shocked when she opened the message.

It was picture of her looking out of the window present on the back of the house when she was checking the lock.

And a text:

'Looking for me princess?'

* * * *Please do comment your views about my story whether positive or negative so that I can consider your opinion while writing the story

* * * *
Please do comment your views about my story whether positive or negative so that I can consider your opinion while writing the story.