1・situations

・2nd pov

"And here I thought most isekai mangas had leveling systems and mage towers

"And here I thought most isekai mangas had leveling systems and mage towers."

"Y/N, stop mumbling nonsense over the corner and help me dress Luna to the park," Takashi demanded, buttoning up his baby sister's onesie.

You groaned, still listening to the boy as you walked around the room to clip the little girl's silvery lilac bangs and fitted denim skirt. As the breezy air lifted your [h/c] locks, you stole a glance at the boy next to you who was popping a pacifier in Mana's mouth.

Passing him the baby carrier, you dusted your clothes and watched Luna grasped her hands within yours as a way to indicate that she was ready.

This was a normal occurrence in the Mitsuya household: Wake up, brush teeth, make breakfast, take care of Luna and Mana, make more food, take care of Luna and Mana, more food, take care of Luna and Mana, brush teeth, shower, and sleep.

You were actually not a Mitsuya, but a L/N— you still kept your last name even after getting taken in by Takashi's mother, who was apparently your parent's close friend.

Well, I guess you weren't even sure if you should call them your parents if you haven't even met them yet.

To you, you were just an orphan in this new world.

Yes, new world.

That's correct.

You, Y/N L/N, has mentally lived passed the age of 17 back at your previous life where you were unanimously killed by an incoming truck from a drunk driver.

Cliche, right?

Ever since you woke up a few years ago, you were expecting some crazy shit like kingdoms and floating islands, but here was just... unexpectedly normal. I mean if you ignored the variety of vibrant hair colors, this world was a bit too normal.

But that's probably just you overthinking it.

"You two ready?" Takashi asked, snugging the carrier onto his chest.

Two voices chorused over one another, one saying 'yup' as they popped the 'p' as the other beamed in excitement.

"Don't get lose your way Y/N, the last time you got lost I literally found you at the forest besides our neighborhood," he added in, to which you on elbowed his abdomen in response.

"Not my fault I was hungry."

"Who goes to the forest when their hungry?"