File 128 Male Reader x Yandere FNAF IV (GT Storyline)

P.F:Well i need to say im free!! from the prision! yeah! but i kinda had to take someone with me..anyway part 4 almost reaching it's end...Uh yeah we are almost done...oh well this is gonna have to go against the lore a bit but f6ckit!

________________________________________________________________________________

30 years later....[y]'s P.O.V

I was eating in a local restaurant called Wendy's i was thinking about my mother i lost complete contact with her...until someone sat across me..

???:[y]?...

I looked up to see Hannah she was my Mom's bussiness partner and she looked just like i met her back in 1982 wich it was a bit weird...

[y]:Hannah..

Hannah:You grew a lot since we last met...

[y]:Yeah life hasn't been very nice to me..

Hannah:Aw.. [y]...im sorry..what happened?

[y]:You know...it's my Mom Hannah...i hadn't seen her in a while i lost contact with her and i really want to ask her some things...

Hannah:Oh [y]....im sorry... i know what happened to your mother...but you'll have to follow me home this is not a good place to talk about this...

[y]:As you wish...

She took me to her home and we both sat on the couch while she held her notbook..

Hannah:you know...your Mothr wasn't th nice person you think [y]...

[y];l know that..she lied to me in so many ways...

Hannah:She did that to protect you but...she caused pain to many other pepole for that...

[y];What she did?

Hannah:Back in 1980 me and your Mother owned the fredda's restaurants she was the bussiness i was the creation...anyways in a birthday party that took place there some of your friends 5 of them disapeared in that party...no one never heard about them ever again...the pizzeria entered a depression because pepole were freaked out of the place...then..i opened Fredbear's family diner and Willia Opened Circus Baby pizza world...i was a bit weirded out of the place but it closed on day one due o an accident that happened...

[y]:My Sister....got clawed by Baby...on that day...

Hannah:Im sorry....but let me continue...me and Willia being good old friends i accepted her offer to help me out in my pizzaria at the same time i opened A Jr location of freddas...Willia worked in both places as a suit technician everything was ok until...that event...on 1983...and here i want to understand [y]...how you are alive?...i heard from Willia that you died in the hospital your Skull was crunched...but you are here talking to me...

[yl,you may not belive me.....but...Im not human no more....

Hannah:What you mean?

[y]:Mom...after the bite she was devastaded but she never gave up on me...so she rebuild me as a robot...one in a series of robots...

Hannah:Oh....Just like Charlie...

[y];Charlie? your daughter?...

Hannah;yes after that incident i had to close the doors of Fredabears and retire the golden suits leaving me only the freddas Jr place..i upgrated the security with the toys animatronics and i even built a special animatronic to watch over my daughter...it was the security puppet.... The list of suspects of the 5 child missing was sent to me...I got freaked out... Willia was in it...as main supect...it would be bad for business and bad for the safety of the place....so i kicked her out the job but 5 more kids died and since i didn't let her in the pizzeria...she got furious....and...... *Sob*...Im sorry..it's hard to say this part...

[y]:It's ok...

I held her hand she looked at me with those tears in her eyes...

[y];tell me what you wanna say..

Hannah:She killed my daughter..outside the place....it was horrible....

[y]:My god Hannah....Im...so sorry....

Hannah:it's okay....i rebuilt her in a serie of robots just like Willia did with you....but it doesn't feel the same...

[y]:I understand...does she know her nature?

Hannah:No...i never had the courage to say it...she's on the university now...

[y]:Good that she's in a better place...and if you can..never tell her the truth.. it's painful...and it would drop like a brick in her head...

Hannah: I know...

[y];So...you were talking about my mother...

Hannah:I know so..after i lost my daughter..i tried to maintain bussiness but when the Nightguard got moved in day shift He got attacked by an animatronic it bit his frontal lobe off so it was over i closed the doors of that place scrapped the toy animatronics and relocated the old ones to the first location i had...but... Willia followed me there...she took advantage of the low security and got rid of the animatronics....i dont'know what happened next...but im sure something not good...It was nightime and i was checking the old location..when i heard grunting and movements....it was coming from the safe room...the safe rooms were invisible to the animatronics..i walked into it to see the old Golden Bonnie twiching in the corner..i knew who was inside that bloody costume..so i sealed that place...i covered it with bricks so she could never escape again...

[y];So you telling me that my mother is trapped inside a weird room?...

Hannah:She was....recently a guy opened a place named Fazbear Fright he caught the old Golden Bonnie and set it free when i heard about it i ran towards the place and burned it...she needed to go...but...im not sure if it worked....and..... need to Save the souls of the kids...who haunts these robots... i know it was Willia who killed them...i need to help them..they need to be set free and...i'll save my daughter...finnaly...that's all i want it's my mission now...make those who lost their lives in my place be happy and send the responsible to hell...

[y]:And you came to me so i could help you...

Hannah:Yes....please.. [y]...let's save them...

[y];I'll help..but how we gonna get the animatronics back?

Hannah:) know where they are i need to summon them to the new place i opened...

She showed me the laptop Freddas Pizzeria...

Hannah:I do the summoning.. you do the salvage and then when we are done...we burn it all to the ground....i'll make a trap for Willia..and you can sort things with her...

[y]:i got it...let's save them...

Hannah:[y]..this is our only shot..if Willia escape we will never see her again....we must be precise...

[y];i know...

Hannah:Take this..

She handed me a paper...

Hannah:Use that when you salvage the Animatronics..and pay attention to paragraph 4...

[y];Understod...

________________________________________________________________________________

P.F:Another chapter done you may be asking Fella you stupid retard it says Yandere on the title but i didn't saw any yandere until now! where is it?!...i got you and don't worry im wonly basing on the lore until now...we will end the series with style ok?...you'll see... so don't throw those watermelons at me because they hurt ok? calmie there...

Revy:Still working out with the readers? leave them be!

P.F:It's not like that Revy they can end me if they want...

Revy;I'll kill them if they try...

P.F:Im not sure if that's possible but thanks...