Chapter 113

(Previously) 

I had been waiting to kill this bitch for months now.

As one last hail marry the Doppelganger said "what about Jermey?! He will hate you!"

I raised an eyebrow and started laughing.

Like I died laughing, I was clutching my sides and almost fell over.

After a minute and some wheezing I turned towards the Doppleslut and shook my head humorously.

"Honey, you are quite literally a nutcase. He was fine with me compelling you. He's going to hate you when he realizes you willingly became a vampire for literally no reason. You no longer have a vampire boyfriend and every supernatural in town is done with your crap. You're a selfish whiny child who thinks she can control everyone and Jeremy is the number one victim to that!" I said in a huff.

I may have gone off slightly but this bitches audacity was hilarious.

She blinked at me in shock but was still shaking her head with indignation and denial.

I just rolled my eyes and snapped her neck.

Once she was out I had one of the hybrids help me rig her up to give blood.

While it may not be useful to Nik, Doppelganger blood was still a powerful ingredient and I would be draining her for all she was worth.

Not to mention a major bargaining chip with any witches and possible travelers.

Though Silas and Amara were dealing with them.

It was Silas's thank you for saving him from the cave and reuniting him with his mate.

I had graciously taken the help and sent my great great to many fucking greats uncle off to do some traveler hunting.

~~~~~~~

After I had a few blood bags I called Jeremy.

I was honest with him.

She attacked me with my mates and made an active move against us after turning herself into a vampire.

He had been shocked and angry but didn't want me to kill her.

I sighed sadly "Jeremy, I would do a lot of things for you but she is crazy. And I don't mean oh she's a little batty. No, I mean I looked in her eyes and she is bat shit insane. She has no remorse for her actions and still thinks Stefan and Damon, two adult men who both have mates, belong to her. She went off the deep end Jermy, your sister that you love isn't in there and you're holding onto a memory. Trust me, I would give her mercy if she had flipped her switch or was cursed but she did all of this on her own and has no care about the very real consequences" I said regretfully.

I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone and closed my eyes sadly.

I didn't want to lose Jeremy but this had to be done, she wouldn't stop and she could always be de compelled again.

"Can I see her ....before?" He asked me in a quiet slightly pitiful tone.

I sighed sadly and winced but nodded "yes, come by tomorrow. You can say goodbye and see for yourself. I really am sorry Jeremy, I Don't want to do this. I might be pissed but I could have settled for payback but she is dangerous. And I can't let an unhinged vampire run around. I hope you can understand that" I said with my voice cracking lightly at the end.