Harley

I am now fully awake and my adrenaline and fear shoot through my body making it almost shake. I look around and see Tony and Maya, who's lying unconscious on the ground. I then notice the ceiling is about to fall on Tony, so I make a quick rush to hover over him and ensure the suit takes in the impact. Tony stares at me from below. I realise he ordered the suit to surround me.

"I got you." I promise him as I lift my helmet up so he can see my face.

"I got you first. Like I said, we can't stay here." He jokes, literally after we just got attacked.

Helicopters start shooting at the house making Tony fly away from me again with a yell.

"Tony!" I scream.

"Move! I'm right behind!" He shouts back to me as he stands back up.

We both start to run in a race to get out, the floor between us collapses. I turn back to him. I was not going to leave him behind.

"Get her, I'm gonna find a way around." Tony orders me but I stay still. If something happened to him I would blame myself forever.

"Stop stopping! Get her, get outside!" He refers to Maya on the ground. Seeing me hesitate again he then shouts at me.
"Go!"

With that I grab Maya and use my Iron Man suit to get us safely out of the house. We roll on the ground but I immediately jump back up and watch as the house gets further destroyed as the helicopters continue to fire on it.

My heart is in my throat as I stare at the house waiting for Tony to get out. I feel my pulse and as the house collapses I scream out to him again.

"Oh my God. Tony!"

I cannot see Tony anywhere but from behind the rubble I see a helicopter being destroyed making me know that Tony is now in his suit and safe.

Soon after, another helicopter goes down. At least I know Tony is safe and fighting but I wanted to help, I just didn't know how.

However, as the second helicopter explodes it crashes into the house, making the whole structure fall into the ocean below. My breath hitched and I don't waste another second using my suit to fly up and down towards the ocean.

"Tony! Can you hear me?" I say into our coms through JARVIS.

I wait by ocean level but when he doesn't return up I brace myself and jet myself full speed into the water.

My suit goes dark for a second but soon lights up and I can briefly see my surroundings. Fallen structures of the house continue to fall and plummet to the bottom of the ocean floor while I manoeuvre around them looking for any glimpse of red and gold.

"Come on Tony." I whisper as flashbacks from New York settle into my brain making me shake with anxiety.

I couldn't loose him. Not when it was on me.

"JARVIS, locate him." I ask.

"3 feet to your north-east side miss." JARVIS tells me and I immediately take off in that direction and find Tony. His suit is still active making me breath a sigh of relief and I grab under his arms and use my boosters to fly up and out the ocean.

"Tony are you alright?" I ask as we break the surface of the water.

"I'm-I'm ok Tiny. Thank you." He breaths almost out of breath and I can tell he's just come down from another anxiety attack.

"Take a deep breath Tony, I've got you." I say and he does as I tell him.

"Flight power restored." JARVIS informs Tony and he begins to fly on his own by my side.