🌲{-Chapter 22- Wedding Dress Shenanigans-}🌲

I wanna make another book ughh, but school.... being a writer can be annoying...

__________________________

"Just trying to put humor in my writing is a disaster!"
__________________________

Weddings, are both happy and emotional for both the bride and the groom. And weddings can be pestering at times if you don't have patience. But luckily, (Y/n) had plenty of that. Currently, she was talking with Horror and Dust about the buffet for the occasion at hand. Horror had to be in charge of it, he wouldn't have it other wise, and Dust just needed something to do, so he tagged along. It has been a long day so far for (Y/n). "Okay, I think that's just about everything. We have the list of foods, and the nightmare papyruses are prepared to do the cooking, when the time for the wedding comes." (Y/n) said, looking over the paper that held the list on it and double checking if she missed anything. "Alright, just leave the rest to me," Horror spoke, grinning as he took the list from (Y/n)'s hands. She smiled and sighed, "I can't thank you enough for doing this Horror, I know it's quite a handful. I'm so grateful." She said, giving him a peck on the cheek-bone. It wasn't a romantic gesture of course, it was her little way of saying thank you to the guys, they knew she meant it platonically and they found it a sweet gesture. "Of course, (Y/n). Now, I know Nightmare wanted to see you in the throne room about something. So, you might want to pay him a visit." Horror said, pointing a thumb towards the throne room and folding up the paper and putting it in his pocket. "Ah, thank you again. I will head there now. Bye Horror! Bye Dust!" (Y/n) said, offering a wave as she made her way towards the throne room. Dust and Horror both waved back, grinning and then heading towards the kitchen.

Opening the wide and tall double doors that opened to the throne room, (Y/n) saw Nightmare was talking to both Killer and Error before his attention caught on her. "Ah, (Y/n). Come in," Nightmare waved a hand for her to come forward. She smiled and walked in, stopping in front of the stairs that led to the throne and wooden table set next to it. "Horror said you wanted to see me?" she answered, cocking her head to the side. "Indeed, I wanted you to go out with Killer and Cross to find a wedding dress. I trust them enough to protect you to an extent if you ever need help." Nightmare said, sending a nod to Killer, and Killer sending one back, and then teleporting off to somewhere. (Y/n) smiled at the thought of getting out of the castle, and finding her wedding dress. It seemed like a nice break from all the work at the darkly lit castle. "Alright, but where is Cross?" (Y/n)  said, furrowing her brows. "Right here," came a voice from behind her. She jumped slightly and turned around to find the black and white dressed skeleton grinning back at her. "What the-! Augh! Cross! Don't scare me like that!" (Y/n) bit the inside of her cheek as she crossed her arms in frustration, but soon letting out a laugh like everyone else in the vast room. "Anyways," Cross spoke up after the laughter died down. "We should head out right away so we will have plenty of time to shop." He finished, adjusting the collar of his cape and then flashing a grin to you once more. Nightmare nodded and made his way down the stairs, stopping once he was in front of (Y/n), and then laid a hand on her shoulder. "Stay safe, my dear," he smiled gently towards her, then taking his hand off her shoulder and looking back at Killer and Cross. He sent a deathly glare towards the two. "If anything should happen to her, I will personally see to it that you both go missing. Permanently." Both swallowed when Nightmare finished, sweating profoundly where they stood frozen. "Do I make myself clear?" Nightmare narrowed his eyes, and the two skeletons vigorously nodded with a 'Yes Boss!' from both of them. "Good," Nightmare then smiled pleasantly, with a hint of malice. "Now, get to it, don't keep the girl waiting." Waving them away, he turned and went back to his table, continuing his work as (Y/n) and the two skeletons left to go seek a wedding dress.