CHAPTER-SIXTEEN

BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGAN🙈🙈

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. It's still fresh in my mind I'm trying my hardest to grasp everything but I don't I just Agghh. I don't how to honestly explain how I'm feeling right now. "Are you okay?" I turn and find Ace standing by the bathroom doorway looking at at me with his hands crossed."Yeah." I reply nonchalantly. Brushing past him as i walk out the bathroom. He makes it really hard not to speak to him, He smells really good his masculine scent is so intoxicating. Jesus. I go in the closet packing the rest of things I'll need. I'm not even sure how long were going to stay there, let's just hope it won't be long. Finishing up I pull my suitcase next to Ace's and leave the closet. I flop on the bed with a sigh "Baby sis you there?" Xavier knocks softly. "Come in Xavier." And he walks in hesitantly Becky following in behind. "Are you okay?" Becky asks coming close to the bed. "Can we join you?" Xavier asked."Yeah sure." I move making space for them. Xavier sits at my right and Becky at my left, Both holding each one of my hands. "We noticed Ace soaking in his study so we just wanted to check if everything is okay." Xavier says. "I just didn't want to talk to him I know I'm being childish because it's not his fault or anything but at least he should have told me earlier on so I  could prepare myself a little and not wait for a whole month later to do so." I finish. " I'm not mad at him or anything,I'm just a little upset he thought I wouldn't be able to handle it." I add. " I don't think that's what he meant to do." Becky says with a solemnly expression. Maybe she's right, I'm just being a little dramatic for my own good. I should go talk to him. "That's a great idea." Becky agrees." I said that out loud didn't I?" Internally Facepalming myself. " That you did baby sis" he says with a chuckle." Go on now. You know how he gets if you guys aren't talking to each other." I Laugh a little knowing what becky just said is true.

I walk down the hall till I reach his study. I take a big deep breath in before knocking lightly on the door I hear him say a small come in. Here goes nothing. I slowly walk in and find him sitting behind the desk leaning against the his chair just staring up looking into space. " Are you okay?" My voice pulls him out of his daze and looks at me with a sad expression. " I'm sorr-" we say at the same time,which makes us both smile. " You go first" He says encouragingly. I breath and say "I'm not mad at you, I'm just a little upset you didn't tell me earlier and had to wait a month later literally telling me the day before we have to leave expecting me to be okay with it Ace. I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other. I just- "I break in the middle not knowing what to say to him without getting even more madder than I'd like to admit I am. I feel him get up from his chair stopping right in front of me not saying anything for a minute, He uses his index finger to tilt my chin up. His grey eyes dimming a little inflicted with guilt. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to do it  i'm not even going to try and justify or make any excuses for my actions because I know I should have just told you and not try to shield your feelings." He says with regret. I put my hands on his face bringing him a little closer to me. "I know your sorry and I forgive you. You were just trying to protect me and I appreciate it a lot but you don't have too, You need to let me feel or make my own mistakes okay baby." He nods eagerly. " I'm sorry."He says Pulling me into his chest. "It's okay I forgive you." I hug him tighter. Inhaling his scent it really relaxes me when I'm his arms everything feels lighter. "I hate not speaking to you." I tell him truthfully. "Me too doll, Me too.

******
Three hours later we all leave landing safely in LA. We decided to leave at 1:00 in the afternoon so we would reach at 4:30 pm. "Doll come on it's time to go." Ace tells me. We landed five minutes ago but I don't seem to make any form of movement I look around the plane finding it empty expect from us. I unbuckle the seat belt getting up stretching my hands a little. "It was a pleasure flying with you and your family Mr. Black." A flight attendant says with an overly sweet smile making me scoff at her actions. "I'm sure it was, Now if you'll excuse us will be on our way." I say giving her a forced smile. Her smiles drops like she just realised I was right there.  She turns hurriedly getting away from us. I look at Ace and find him grinning down at me. " Do not say anything." I say pointing a finger at him. "I'm not saying anything doll." He raises his hand in in a form surrender still grinning. I step down the steps and look around the airport breathing in the some air i did five years ago. I can't believe I'm finally back where it all began it's a bit nerve wrecking. " You ready love." He asks behind me, I nod my head and we head towards the cars waiting for us. Thirty minutes later we stop at a steel grey gate which soon opens."How did it just open?" I ask him, He points out the camera that's placed near the gate. "Mr Robert knows we're here." He tells me. "whose Mr Robert? I ask again."You'll see him soon just hold on." We drive through the drive way and park near a three story mansion with a fountain in middle. It's really beautiful.   "I didn't know you had such a place." Getting out of the car turning around just admiring the place. " It's nothing special." He says with a shrug. Rich people. He pulls out our bags out the back of the car directing us towards the door and were greeted by man in his early sixties wearing butler's suit. I'm guessing that's Robert. "It's good to see you again Ace." He greets smiling at us " it's good to you too." He replies hugging the man. He pulls back and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Pulling me closer. "Robert I want you to meet Heather. Doll I want you to Robert our butler." He introduces us to each other. "It's really nice to meet you Mr Robert." I bring my hand forward for him to shake. "Nonsense just call me Robert. It's nice to meet you too." Shaking my hand firmly. " Your quiet the beauty I must say." He complements  making me blush "Thank you." I say shyly. " Come on inside everyone is waiting for." This place is really beautiful I can't stop staring  at it the inside is better with staircase leading to the  second floor. And another one leading to the third floor. Who needs too many rooms in house? " Why don't we go upstairs freshen up then come back down for dinner." Mama suggests as we enter the living room it might have been only three hours on the plane it's still a bit tiring. We all nod and head to our bedrooms.

I'm so sorry for The late update
Please enjoy chapter sixteen and seventeen will be heading your way really soon.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment 💞💞💞
👋👋👋👋👋