Chapter Thirteen

Sam Lewis💎

Fellas. I thank y'all especially those who have been backing me up with their prayers. 🙌🏽...

You know, it's been exactly three weeks since I've been under cover at Noble Boys Academy.

You guys clap for me coz. It hasn't been easy at all. I swear you.

   Three weeks ohh my friend, three weeks!

Still alive and kicking, feeling boogie in my disguise, no one's suspected (at least from what I know) and I'm still managing with the studies. Let me remind you again it hasn't been easyyy.

I've been in a lot more dun dun dun situations mostly fueled by my naturally occurring rambling. Talking before I process.

     But I'm still in it. Some five months and a couple of days to go.

Allow me to do you the honors of briefing you on events of the past three weeks.

    We had written our entrance exam and gone through the compulsory traditions of freshmen year. Then matriculation followed, applying to all who got a pass in the exam and thus we were finally finally students of Noble boys academy.

Gladly, I got a pass and so did my roommates whom I classify as friends now.

  Lectures started right after the orientation programs, and I promise I'm not lazy in academics but the rate at which the lecturers give quizzes and tests and a whole lotta assignments... it's stressful, like.

I didn't know colleges could be so hell-bent on their academic work like that, considering we were even just first year students.

I always thought highschool was where we gotta get all serious and be passing grades while the university meant less studying and more chilling and partying.

At least that's what our predecessors made us think. Now that I'm in it, I know the name fit for it should be uni–stress–ity.

  The last time Ivy called me, she complained thousand times of how schoolwork and projects were invading into her personal time and how the seniors in their school were chilling, organizing party after party while the freshmen did nothing than to bury their heads in books and complete assignments.

  The irony of it. I mean they have got final examinations to write so they should be studying and doing assignments,duh.

I sounded like Ivy.

Okay, back to my disguise life. Everything has gone on pretty smooth and fine.

Some dumbness and stupidity here and there, but it's all part.

Constantly getting up at twelve a.m. or one latest, to take my secrecy bath, my body had to get used to the timing.

It was within those early hours of the morn that I responded to nature's call and attend to all my girly needs. My roomies stopped bugging me about  which time I take a bath, they left it at me being shy and imagined I'd outgrow it.

  Besides, with assignment and all,no one had the time to be doing unnecessary pestering.

Noble boys academy is by far the only college that restricted it's students to only the immediate boundaries of the school. Only the last years were eligible for exeats to wander outside of the school.

All in all, my stay here, so far so good. I can't say I haven't enjoyed been here. Home wouldn't have been enjoyable either.

   Let's switch to reality now that I'm done briefing you.