04. Damon Salavtore

Alora's Pov:

It's been two years since I've been in college and it's been good. I have straight A's and I believe that I'm going to graduate a year early just like high school. I'm now 19 years of age and legally an adult. For the past couple of days I've been seeing this man... he had black raven hair and piercing blue eyes.. I have to admit he was very attractive.

Over a year ago I died, well I killed myself to unlock my vampire side.. so now I'm a werewolf-witch-vampire tribrid. I may be 19 is my years but I'm stuck at 18 which I absolutely adore! If only my family could see me now.. I scoffed at the thought and shook my head, they've been trying to find me! Why won't they just give up already it's not like they cared about me.

I'm on my way to the cafe when I see that mystery man staring at me from a distance, what if it's one of my families people? I can't have them looking for me. I immediately sped over there and pinned them to the nearest wall.. in an alley where no one can see me.

"Why are you following me!?" I snarl at him.. and he just smirks. "My name is Damon Salvatore.. and I'm following you because I've found interest in you.. pretty little thang." I scoffed and let him go.. "And seeing as you aren't scared of me means your either a vampire or someone stupid." Damon smirked at me.. "The first thing.. and do you want to get dinner tonight, say 7?" I blushed and turned around.. "I'm sorry but no.. I don't know who you are and you don't know me." I will admit that he was very attractive but.. since I have trust issues because of my family I'm not really a fan of 'getting to know' others.

"Oh come on.. it'll be fun! I've watched you for a few days and it seems like your no fun." That caught me and I turned around real fast.. "I am fun Mr. Damon Salvatore, fine what time?" He smirked.. "Seven.. now goodbye Alora I'll see you tonight." I blushed and ran home.. wow!

I haven't ever been on a date before so I didn't really know what to do... but it was dinner so maybe a nice dress but not fancy. I put on light makeup and grabbed a black pair of heels.. this is going to be fun!

I then heard a knock at my door and ran to answer it.. "You look beautiful." I smiled and looked down.. "You don't look that bad yourself Mr. Salvatore." He smirked at me.. "You can come in, just let me grab my bad and we can go."

I excited the room to grab my bad and walked back in, "You ready?" I smiled and he lead me outside to his car. "So where are we going?" "It's a surprise Beautiful..." I look away because I could feel a blush.. easing on my face. "Don't hide it, your beautiful." I smiled at him, "Thank you I'm just not used to compliments." He looked utterly shocked.. "Well you should be... because I'm over 150 years old and I've never seen someone like you."

"Well Damon.. I didn't know if that's a compliment to or not.." He smirks, "It's definitely a compliment."

—Time Skip— At The Date

Damon opened my door and I thanked him... when we went inside the restaurant I gasped.. "This is lovely!" Damon actually smiled at me and we got seated. We chatted and talked about small things until our conversation enters the topic of family, I don't know why I was soo comfortable but I would tell this man everything.

"So the girl you where in love with... in the end she chose Your brother! After she strung you both along?" Damon nodded.. "Wow I'm sorry." "Well I'm over it.. it was over 18 years ago.. but that was the last time I ever saw my brother. Plus I'm with a beautiful girl at dinner and she's wonderful." I blushed hard.. "Aren't you the complimenter... well I had a twin sister, we didn't look anything alike so you could say we were Faternal twins. I was neglected my entire life and nobody payed any attention to me. So when I was 11 I ran away.. I lived with an elderly lady in Alaska for 6 years but then she passed away, she showed me love that I had never had before.. on her death bed she told me to leave Alaska and find love.. so I went to New York."

Damon smiled.. "Well if you where my daughter.. but you aren't and that would be weird. I would never leave you out of my sight. You deserve so much more than that family Alora." I looked at him with true bliss.. no one had ever been this kind to me other than Danielle.. my mother for all purposes.

We finished our date and exchanged numbers.. after that we met up every other day and started dating after 3 weeks.

868 - Words

Dress For The Date