Bonus 2

"Bye dad see you later!" Toby waved as he ran to the door with Tommy.

Ranboo ran towards them hugging his friends.

Tommy wiggled away and adjusted his stuffed cow. "Lets party!"

"Yeah!" Tubbo exclaimed lifting his stuffed bee into the air.

-

The trio spent all day outside running, smiling, happy. It had been the first time Toby genuinely felt like himself.

The kids sat on the small bench munching on a slice of pizza. Their legs gently swaying as they rambled about any and everything.

"What are ya a bench trio?" Pop pop asked walking over with a tray of lemonade.

"Yup." Tommy replied taking a cup.

"Thank you pop pop." Ranboo said as he grabbed a cup.

Tubbo smiled and pulled a cup towards him.

The kids sipped on their lemonade before setting it down.

"Tag!" Tommy shouted running away from his friends after he tapped Ranboo.

Tubbo looked at him and ran as fast his legs would carry him.

The three children ran around the yard tapping each other and laughing.

Tommy slipped over his feet stopping himself before he face planted into the tomatoes.

"If ya squash my tomatoes I'm throwin' ya in the pool!" Pop pop called from the window.

The boys laughed before grabbing their glasses downing the last of their cool drinks. They walked into the home placing their glasses into the sink.

-

"You okay bo?"

"Yeah I was just thinking about Pop pop and how much he would love the baby."

:)------------------------(:
Sorry for the wait <3