Chapter Forty Seven

👶

Warnings: fluff! fluff! a tiny bit of angst. Implied smut.

•••

"Good morning, my love."

Was the first thing I heard this glorious morning and god, was it music to my ears. To hear my hubby's voice ringing through my ears as he kissed down my neck, his beard on my skin making me giggle.

I fought the morning sickness back, but I knew I had to get out of bed soon. After sometime of just cuddling I told chris I was going to shower so we could start our day.

I didn't have to film or anything because I asked Sara for the day off. I desperately needed to be with Chris alone, to help myself recover from that terrible nightmare.

"Are you okay, baby?" Chris lightly knocks on our bathroom door.

"Y-yeah. U-Um, I'm just finishing up my makeup." I lied as I wiped everything I've ever eaten from the corners of my lips.

"Okay. I'm ready when you are." I heard him walk away and open the back door to let dodger out.

I made sure to brush my teeth the best I could. I brushed them twice to make sure my mouth didn't smell like vomit.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Chris was on the phone.

"I'm supposed to have the day off today, though." He argued, "y'know what it's fine. It's fine. As long as you won't keep me there all afternoon, I'm enjoying the day with my wife."

Couple seconds later, he says goodbye and comes to grab my hands.

"What is it, Chris?"

"We have to stop at the office for a bit. To wrap somethings up for the movie and then I'm all yours."

When Chris and I arrived at the office, he held my hand all the way up to his agent's room.

Then he slowly opened the door after he knocked on it. And what we saw next was something I would never get out of my mind.

"Nate? I'm here man — JEEZUS.." Chris immediately closes the door again and stares at me, shockingly.

"What? What is it Chris?"

Chris closed his eyes and shook his head. I was curious so I opened the door and before Chris could stop me, I also witnessed this horrible sight.

Nate was on top of Sara, my agent. Very much naked.

"Y/N?! Jesus don't you people knock." Sara scolded me.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. I - Um." I covered my eyes as Chris pulled me back and shut the door again. He also put his hand over my hand for extra protection.

Chris and I bursted out laughing once we closed the door again.

"Hey Nate! Um, no worries man. We can do this tomorrow. I'm gonna go be with my wife today." Chris yells.

"Nate?! Where's my bra! Jesus, you threw that thing into space, I swear."

I covered my mouth to hold in the laughs.

"Okay. Chris! Um! I'm sorry. Um, yeah I'll see you tomorrow." Nate finally answered, extremely flustered.

Chris and I walked back out of the office. When a familiar face came to my attention.

"Y/n! How are you?" He went in for a hug, so I didn't want to leave him handing and I made the decision to let go of Chris's hand and hug Jax.

"Hi Jax. I'm great. How are you?"