Shy Baby

*Edited*

Zane's POV

I walk downstairs and see Doug holding a ipad that has a picture of Addie on it.

"Okay tell me what you found" I say anxiously.

"Born in Canada, moved here when she was 5, mother and father kicked her out when they found out she was a little, only child, her age is 19, has severe nut allergies and a mental disorder".

"Have any idea what mental disorder?"

"It doesn't say, I don't think they ran any real testing".

"I am gonna have to get her looked at"

"If you want sir I can set up an appointment for her on Thursday"

"Okay sounds good thanks Doug" I say and I as soon as I finish I hear my baby girl crying right on que. I hurry up the stairs into her lavender room.

Addie's POV

I wake up in a white crib with my bunny Ella. I look around and see a changing table with 'princess' above it in black. I makes sense because my little space age is about 1-4. The walls were painted lavender and there was a huge stuff teddy bear next to a white rocking chair. I was looking around until I realized a cold wet feeling between my thighs. One tear drops and the flood gates open. I start crying.
A few seconds later I hear footsteps coming outside the door then the door opens it was daddy. He picks me up in my wet undies and move me to the changing table.

"Why didn't you tell daddy you needed diapers ?" He asked while taking off my outfit.

I shrug shyly.

"It seems like I have a shy baby on my hands" he winks making me blush.

He hands me a stuffy and I cover my face with it while he cleans me up and puts a fresh diaper on. He asked me to pick between two onesies. One had elephants on it and the other had bunnies. And of course I pick the one with the bunnies.

"Okay little one now that you are all cleaned up it's time to go over the rules" he says in his daddy dom tone. It makes chills go up my spine. Daddy gets a piece of paper and pen.

"Okay princess you are going to right them down neatly on this piece of paper. You can decorate it however you want after".

Rules

1. Always call me daddy unless daddy says otherwise
2. No yelling
3. No cursing
4. Take care of yourself and tell daddy if you feel like doing self harm
5. If something is bothering you tell daddy even if it makes daddy mad
6. No jumping on furniture
7. No touching the stove or oven unless daddy is supervising
8. No cummies with out permission
9. No touching princess parts
10. Hold daddy's hand in public
11. Always be respectful to me and other people
12. No tantrums
13. Daddy know best and only wants to best for you so listen to daddy.
14. Daddy can always amend these rules

"Now as for punishments"

Punishments

No cummies
Spanking
Writing lines
Time out
Early bedtime
No TV

Rewards

Later bedtime
Snacks
Date
Princess choice
New stuffy
More TV

"Are these rules okay baby girl?" he says making my face look like a tomato.

"Mhm" I say nodding.

"Words princess" he say say sternly making me tingle.

"Yes daddy"

"Can I decowate tem now?" I say with pleading eyes.

"Of course princess"

N/A OoOooO daddy laid down the rules. I wondering how many she will break in the first week lol XD. I am excited to be writing this. Thanks for reading and please vote!