Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part II-

The race has started for a few minutes now and both teams already on the move. She watched the two teams from the monitors displayed in front. All the camera following the teams were basically crows shared with Mei Mei's sense. For the first few minutes, nothing was off, and the two teams haven't met with each other. Until a certain big guy attacked a four-grade curse in front the Tokyo team.

She rested her head on her hands and watched how the two males fought. It was obvious that Todou has the higher hands on Itadori but it seemed Itadori hasn't given up either. To be frank, actually their superhuman power was on par with each other. But maybe Itadori was shocked from receiving his strong blows.

"Todou-senpai is alone? I don't see him anywhere at the starting line," she muttered.

"He left in the middle of the meeting," Principal Gakuganji replied without taking his eyes off the screen. She hummed in reply and went back to focus on the match. They were talking, probably introducing each other's name? Judging by how Todou's brought up his eccentric introduction line, probably he's asking about Itadori's type. It didn't matter, either way. Whether his style was the same as him or not, the ending result was Todou will always fight him. Only, he might see him a friend now.

Her eyes twitched when Itadori suddenly ganged up by the Kyoto students. Of course, by his raw superhuman instinct and agility, he's easily evaded them all. But what will happen to him if he's surrounded. She glanced at Principal Gakuganji who didn't even moved a muscle. So, that's what you're plotting.

When she was about to stand up, Yaga stopped her. She looked at him and the male shook his head slowly. She clicked her tongue and went back to seat. The moment she looked back at the monitor, Itadori suddenly on the tree while Todou was attacking Kamo for some reason. It worked out in the end, and the other Kyoto students left him alone with Todou. It seemed the Tokyo students have realized what they're after now and decided to go back and save Itadori. She groaned silently watching how they're now scattered and faced them on one-on-one. After all the troubles she has said to them, in the end they didn't even listened.

In Itadori's side, it seemed Todou was training him to use his cursed energy efficiently which was good. Her eyes travelled to the other monitors, showing each of the students. As expected of Fushiguro, he knew Nishimiya was following them, and he summoned Nue to bring her down. Her fall was able to make the Kyoto students scattered. Half of them went to Nishimiya while the other went ahead. Maybe in the end, Tokyo's urgent plan all worked out?

First her eyes went towards the monitor showed Panda and Kugisaki, who went to Nishimiya's location. Mechamaru was there, surprisingly. Emerged from the darkness casted by the trees shadow. They immediately separated, Panda faced off with Mechamaru while Kugisaki against Nishimiya. She looked to her side, watching how he'll react to Panda's round.

Panda was the ultimate masterpiece made by him since he's a cursed corpse sorcerer. He's a cursed corpse born with emotions, a cursed corpse mutation. If talking as in family, probably the right term for them were father and son? Though they hardly communicated with each other, she once saw Panda strength at the last Goodwill Event in Kyoto, and it amazed her. She heard that it was Yaga himself who trained him.

"Worried?" her voice came too soft as she didn't want to distract the others who were watching the monitor closely. Yaga looked at her, before looking back at the monitor.

"Hardly," he countered making her smirked. She raised her eyebrows after seeing Mechamaru blasted off Panda with his Ultimate Canon, but he didn't even scathe him. It was the first time for her to see his transformation. With this Gorilla Core of his, he easily threw Mechamaru miles away. Their fight went off and Mechamaru seemed to know that Panda has more than one core, unlike any other cursed corpse. So, he targeted his core. However, Panda immediately took this chance as to grab his hands and threw him once again, putting his last blow. In the end, Mechamaru retired from the race.