Chapter Forty Nine

Luca's POV

God it was fucking amazing

I couldn't take my eyes off of her

Goddammit, I'm going to hell and she's dragging me there.

The way her body moved against mine, and how she smiled constantly made me want to lock her in my room forever, keep her all to myself.

But I couldn't do that. Those two days flew by so fast and now it was the day her friends came over.

As much as I hate to admit, I was jealous of them.

How she laughed at them, how they touched her, how they were always so close.

I didn't want to be that guy to stop her from hanging out with her friends, but as I watched Derek's hand slip from her back to her thigh, I clenched my fists, getting up from my spot on the couch.

"I think it's time we go over the plans," I gritted out, my body calming as I watched Amara faintly smile at me.

We walked over to the table, where papers were spread out, showing blueprints and information about Mason and the mafia.

"He doesn't suspect us," Derek said once we all sat down.

Amara nodded, listening to him as he spoke.

I couldn't help but get lost in the way her eye lashes fell over her cheeks when she blinked, her blue haze moving to each of her friends while they talked.

Fuck

I felt the painful pressure in my groin as I watched her lick and bite her bottom lip, letting go of it as she smiled at one of Jack's jokes.

Then her eyes met mine, and I felt the world instantly freeze around me.

Her smile widened when she looked at me, a nervous blush rushing up to her cheeks.

I smirked at the effect I had on her, my jealousy coming to an ease as I watched her put her hair behind her ear.

"Mason is currently staying at Amara's house," I heard Alec say, "he has extra security surrounding the place."

"There's a secret entrance through a part in the basement," Amara chimed in, pointing towards a spot on the blueprint.

Everyone nodded, agreeing to adding that part to the plan.

Then everyone went silent, hitting the last part of the plan, and we were all thinking the same thing.

"I want to do it," Amara said, letting out a quiet breath. "The things he's done to me," she averted her gaze toward the papers, "I fucking need to kill him."

I felt my anger bubble inside as I watched her eyes sadden, and I wanted to kill that fucking bastard right now.

"You will Amara." Derek said before I could burst with fury, "all of us will make sure of it."

They got up from their seats, leaving Amara and I.

Derek gave her a pat on the back and whispered something I couldn't hear in her ear, glancing up at me before taking off somewhere in the house.

I got up from my chair and made my way over to her, sitting in the seat beside her.

She looked up at me, giving me a weak smile as I stared down at her.

"Don't look at me like that," she mumbled.

"Like what?" I asked, leaning back and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Like you pity me," she said, her eyes going from the table and back to me.

"I don't pity you Amara," I said harshly, making her slightly wince.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, walking up to her and kneeling down in front of her long legs.

"I just- I want to rip out his throat." I grumbled, lightly stroking my fingers over her smooth skin.

"It's okay," I heard her say, and I felt her hand on the side of my face, pulling my head upwards to look at her, "I do too."

I chuckled, and I felt the vibrations of her laugh too.

I wanted to kiss her again, feel her bare skin against mine.

Why were all these thoughts running in my head?

I wanted to make her feel better, so I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down her legs, followed by her lace underwear.

Fuck she makes me turned on

"Luca, what are you-" she didn't finish her sentence when I stuck my head in-between her thighs, lightly kissing the edge of it and then sucking to make a hickey.

I moved around the skin on her thighs, sucking and biting down on the skin.

"Luca- what about them." she breathed out, her fingers softly trailing through my hair.

I didn't answer her by moving my lips to the center of her, putting my hand to cover her mouth to muffle her moans.

I used my tongue to go over her most sensitive area, making her shiver in pleasure.

She let out little whimpers into my hand when I plummeted my tongue inside her tight walls, then shifting my tongue over to glide over her clit.

"Fuck!" I heard her say in my hand, her saliva now coating my skin and I felt the bulge in my pants grow.

Her legs started to shake around my head, telling me that she was close. I picked up my pace, stroking her with my tongue, and her body trembled as she hit her high.

I slowed down, helping her through her peek, and she held onto my hair, making me groan into her as she pulled my hair.

I lifted myself off of the ground, giving her a long kiss on the lips.

I felt her smile as I grabbed her, pulling her up from her chair, walking us to the bed I can now call ours.