Late Night Picnic

I've spent a few days at the palace, and I have to say, I definitely prefer the peace and quiet of the meadow more than the hustle and bustle of the city most days. There is always something new happening, and it can be hard to keep up with it, but it is nice to be around the towns people for more than a couple minutes. Everyone has been surprisingly nice to me. I was sure that when they found out I broke Varian out of prison that they would hate me, but I was surprised when I was greeted with warm welcomes. Sadly, it wasn't the same for Sapphires. The townspeople didn't trust him. Especially after he switched sides momentarily. They often scoffed at him, talked about him behind his back, and they would even ask me how I could be around him. I quickly defend him, but the townspeople don't believe me. He's changed, but the towns people still can't see it.

I was walking through the town with my nose in a book about Corona when I ran into someone's back. "I-I'm sorry!" I said quickly looking to see Rapunzel in front of me with a bright smile. "Hey, (Y/n)! What are you reading?" She asked moving to see what I was reading. "I'm reading up a little bit about the history of Corona. I've lived here for quite awhile, yet I still know so little about Corona itself. Plus, I feel bad whenever Sapphires has to explain Corona events to me." I said rubbing the back of my neck and Rapunzel smiled. "I'm sure he doesn't mind!" She said and I nodded. "He doesn't, but still. I officially live in Corona. I should know about it's history." I said with a smile and she nodded. "You'll have to tell me if you find anything interesting in there." She said and I nodded placing the book in my satchel before adjusting the small witch hat on my head.