GOODBYE KISS

June was sitting on his bed reading a book when his phone rang. He reached for it and saw that it was Sirius.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Pup what are you doing?"

June rolled on his bed and looked up his ceiling, "I am about to sleep."

"Pup, about tomorrow..."

June sighed.

He had heard the news. A group of vampires were spotted at the outskirts of their clan's city. The vampires had already killed five army officers guarding the borders.

Alphas who were of age had to go and guard the borders of the city and fight the vampires if required. Sirius being the future leader of their clan was required to go.

"It's okay, I saw you in the news," June said, the news had showed a short clip of all the Alphas who were preparing to leave to the borders tomorrow.

"I was looking forward for the weekend to come so we can go out," Sirius muttered from the other the line.

"Just come back alive from the war, I will just be here waiting for you," June assured.

Sirius laughed softly, his voice was low and deep.

"Won't you kiss me goodbye, pup?"

June froze at his words and made a humming noise, telling Sirius he was thinking about it.

"Not really," he said, Sirius scoffed and June added, "Just don't die."

"I won't," Sirius promised.

They hung up the phone and Sirius flopped down on his bed.

Stupid leeches.

Sirius was mad that the vampires had choose this month to make trouble. They could have come a week or month later. He could have gladly fought with them then and wouldn't miss his date with June.

"Life is so unfair!" Sirius groaned as he flapped his arms and hit his pillow.

There was a knock on his apartment door. Sirius frowned not expecting any visitor this late at night. He sniffed the air but the other person had hid their smell.

Sirius walked towards the door, with a alert mind, he was ready to fight whoever had came. He tried to look through the peek hole but the person had covered it. The camera was also covered.

He frowned and slowly reached for the sliver arrow by the drawer beside his and pulled open the door.

To his surprise he saw June smiling at him.

"Hey," June said, his eyes dropped on the sliver arrow which Sirius quickly hid behind his back.

"Why are you here, pup?" Sirius asked.

June smiled as he invited himself in and closed the door behind him.

He and Sirius were so close that they could feel each other's body heat, Sirius didn't move away from June instead walked closer and trapped June against the door.

"Tell me," Sirius said.

"I came to kiss you goodbye," June murmured.

"You are not June," Sirius snarled. He quickly wrapped his fingers around the imposter's neck tightly.

"You are the one who bugged my phone," Sirius hissed and pressed the tip of the sliver arrow against the imposter's throat.

The imposter coughed before changing their shape and revealed who the person was.