ANNOYING NOTIF

Hey, loves. There has been a change in plan. I won't be able to post on date 25 so, I am posting rn.
The next update (last two chappies) will be published on date 30.

"The war at the border still rages on, the leader of our clan stated that the group of vampire had contacted their coven and have been sent with back up." The neat lady reported the news.

June shifted in his seat anxiously and watched the news.

"The war had started a month ago and was going to be used as a test exam for Alphas in training, however the situation escalated and the leader do not wish to endanger the youths of our clan." The reporter continued.

A short clip was played afterwards.

It was Sirius' father who looked just like Sirius only he had bright sliver eyes and dark hair that reached till his waist.

"The young Alphas of our clans are very talented but they lack experience," his voice was smooth and rich, "I wanted them to gather experience through this fight with the vampires, however I failed to be foresighted, so I am ordering the Alphas younger than twenty five to report back to the city."

A reporter raised their hand, the clan leader nodded his head.

"What about your son, sir? Will he also come back?"

June precked up at the question and chewed his bottom lip nervousily.

The clan leader gave the reported a dead look.

"Sirius Jian is the future leader of this clan." He slowly began, " I have trained him since he was a little kid. I know what he is capable of. He will be staying in the front lines."

"What?" June shrieked.

"Woah, woah you don't wanna pierce our eardrums do you?" Mr.Weng asked.

"But Sirius is only eighteen! I mean, he is still in high school! So, the rule applies to him to! This is not fair!" June said, pointing at the television in an accusing way.

"Our leader is applying equity in this situation, many alphas who are below twenty five but very capable are also staying at the front lines." Mrs.Weng said, and passed June a cup of warm milk.

"I don't like it," June mumbled as he blew on his milk.

"Why are you so worried about Surius Jian anyway?" Mrs.Weng asked, "Are you two friends."

"I have school tomorrow!" June said in a high pitch voice and jumped off the couch and dash to his room.

When he reached his room, June closed the door  and saw his phone buzzing on his bed. He walked towards his bed and picked up the call.

It was Sirius.

"Why didn't you pick your phone?" Sirius asked, "It was an emergency, I wanted to say I missed you."

June smiled at his cheesy line but answered, "I was watching the news."

He heard Sirius sigh on the other side of the line.

"Did you saw my dad talking in a dramatic way?" Sirius asked.

"No, he felt umm..." June trailed off to find the right word, while Sirius patiently waited for him.

"Oppressive," June finally mumbled.

Sirius' deep laughter made June smile lightly.

"Please don't tell him!" June suddenly said, realizing, he just called the leader of a very powerful werewolf clan oppressive.