❣︎Chapter Ten❣︎

The rest of the car ride was silent except for the light music that played.

Soon enough the car stopped.

"We are here!" Tendou announced, getting out of the car.
"What is this place?" Y/N asked as she also got out of the car.
"It's an art show. There is an anime section too." Tendou smiled at her as he took Haru out of the car.
"Oh wow.." She whispered.

They both walked up to the entrance and Tendou showed the man at the front desk the tickets.

Tendou put Haru down so he could walk but held his hand as entered the art gallery.

"Oh my god Tendou-san look! This is absolutely beautiful." She stared in awe.

She had picked up a handcrafted ring that was on display. She turned it around in her hands to stare at all the details, completely focusing her attention on the ring.

"It is extremely beautiful." He agreed with her.
"Too bad these things aren't for sale." She pouted.
"Hm..yeah it's a shame." Tendou agreed again, halfheartedly this time.

"Oo babes look! There is Armin from that show you and Tendou-san like!" Y/N pointed over to a painting of Armin that was very nicely done.

Haru looked at the picture with wide eyes not saying anything. He had a sparkle in his eye looking at the painting it was really nicely drawn and Armin is Haru's favorite character.

"Wow. Check this out. I think this is the finest piece if art here." Tendou lowly whistled, motioning for her to go by him.

"Wha- really Tendou-san." She deadpanned.

She turned around only to find Tendou looking at a mirror. Although he wasn't looking at himself he was referring to her.

"It's true!" He grinned.
"Can't you go five minutes without flirting?" She sighed.
"I can try. But it's kind if hard with someone like you around." He faked a saddened expression.
"Whatever let's go look over there." Y/N scoffed as she started walking away, holding Haru's hand.

"Oo this is nice!" Tendou beamed while pointing at the painting.

It was an abstract piece but you could tell what the art was portraying. It was a man and a woman. They were separated by some sort of barrier however. The woman looked distressed as she kneeled in the floor while the man looked content with his head held high.

"I don't like this one." Y/N mumbled. It reminded her of something. It seemed a little too specific in her opinion.

She quickly walked past the art and moved onto the next thing.

Her face lit up as she came across an adorable drawing.

"Tendou-san!" She exclaimed excitedly.
"Yes Bread-chan?" He practically sang out.
"Look!" She pointed at the drawing.

It was a picture of a mother duck helping a baby duck swim.

"Of course you like that one." Tendou chuckled.

"What's with these pictures calling me out though..." She muttered to herself.

"Ah this one is quite interesting." Tendou said as he walked over to it.

She almost didn't want to look as it seemed the paintings were taunting her. It was just a coincidence but it still made her uneasy.

She hesitantly walked over to where Tendou was.

She looked at the art.

It was the sun. Shining brightly onto the moon which made it's dull appearance brighter. (Reference from my other book lol)

"Oh. This is actually beautiful." She said, surprised that it didn't call her out again.

Although it did. She was just unaware.

"It's nice right. I honestly love art shows. I'm glad you came with me to this one." He smiled softly at her, not using his normal cheesy grin.

"Is there a reason?" She tilted her head, genuinely interested.
"No..I just like beautiful things. Kind of why I like you so much." He shrugged, his face contorting back into his cheesy grin.
"God you had to ruin the moment." She sighed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"You secretly love it." He poked her cheek.
"Do not!" She swatted his hand away while looking the other way. She was trying to cover the blush that had found it's way onto her face.

☀︎︎

They continued to walk through all the art show and they seemed to be amazed with every piece if art.

Y/N would occasionally bend down to be at Haru's level to show him something or point at something but for the most part Y/N would be standing right next to Tendou.

At some point in the night their hands subconsciously linked together.

"Alright. It's getting a bit late for Haru." Y/N said. Haru was now sitting in his mother's arms, dozing off every now and then.

"Ok. Wanna grab dinner then I'll drop you guys off?" Tendou asked, slightly swinging their hands.
"Alright. I am pretty hungry." She shrugged.

They started walking out towards the door when Tendou's face lit up.

"Actually on second thought wait at the entrance I'll be right back!" He called out, already lightly jogging away.

"Alright..." Y/N mumbled as she started walking towards the door with Haru still sleeping in her arms.

She waited in the lobby because it was cold outside, she was standing in the corner rocking back and forth to soothe Haru. At that point he was fast asleep.

Once she was sure he was sleeping she finally sat down. It was a relief since they were walking all night.

Y/N stared off into the distance as she waited for Tendou to return. Although she grew impatient quite quickly seeing as she began tapping her foot.

'He just had to take a long time.'
'I'm getting hungry he better hurry.'
'Stupid red haired bastard.'
'He's such a bitch I'm really hungry now.'

She had been waiting there for about 10 minutes and was already furious with him. On top of that she wanted to get Haru home as soon as possible.

"Y/N?" Her thoughts were interrupted by a masculine voice calling out to her.

Y/N whipped her head around to meet the voice she heard.

Her eyes widened as she landed on a familiar male.

"Y-Yuuji.."

A/N
Hows that for a cliffhanger 😏
Anyways I'm in the mood to write some angst 😋☝️

I know Y/N's backstory may be confusing now but it will make more sense later on.

Anyways love you thanks for reading be sure to vote and stay safe <3