Dont force my lust

"We we're just talking."

Nick said putting his hand back to his side. One Noah didn't shake.

He didn't know who he was or how he knew Dixie but he wasn't gonna shake his hand.

"Talking about what." He looked at Dixie as he spoke. "About are deepest darkest secrets." Dixie said sarcastically standing up to meet Noah's eyes.

Noah had an overwhelming urge to punch and kiss Dixie at the same time.

He didn't do either.

"Oh really can I join."

"No sorry party's full, shouldn't gotten here early."

"Na im sure you have room for one more."

Nick could feel let alone smell the tension in the room as he got up off the couch. "Hey I'm gonna head out. We can talk again tomorrow I'm in town for a few days."

Dixie grabbed Nicks arm. "Don't go."

Noah looked down, seeing their body's touch made Noah want to punch something, more like someone.

"Dixie, we can talk tomorrow it's okay."

"No I want you to stay."

She was looking at Noah the entire time she spoke trying to read his eyes.

"Little miss didn't book an earlier appointment here can leave."

"No Dixie we can talk tomorrow."

Nick got out of Dixies grasp. Putting a hand on Noah's shoulder before whispering "good luck." And walking out the door.

"What got nothing else to say?" Dixie was looking at Noah. The only emotion she was truly feeling at that moment was hurt. She thought Noah trusted her with everything with every part of him. "Because Mads and Lorelei seemed to have a lot to say this morning."

"No no you don't get to change the subject."

"What other subject is there."

"Who is he?"

"It doesn't matter-"

"Who is he Dixie dammit."

It wasn't that he was mad she was with some guy it was that she didn't trust him.

"Stop yelling at me I didn't do anything he came to check on me because of Charli."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Noah.. what is wrong why are you yelling."

"Nothings wrong besides the fact that you have some other guy in your home."

"I'm not allowed to have friends now?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well it was imply."

"Why can't you just answer the fucking question."

"Oh hell no I'm not doing anything until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you."

"NOTHINGS WRONG!"

"Your lying why are you lying?"

"I'm not fucking lying stop changing the subject."

"Noah."

"What what?"

"look at me."

"No"

Dixie walked over to him. He had moved away from her. She held his face in her hands. She could see his chest rising and falling in what could be anger.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing, get your hands off me."

"Fine you wanna play like that we can play like that—"

She was cut off by a kiss.

A meaningful one filled with passion and anger and hatred. "Noah." Dixie said in a breath but he didn't answer her just kept kissing her like his life depended on it.

They were on the couch he was on top of her with angry and lust in his eyes.

"Noah get off."

He stopped but not until she pushed him.