After the debut

"......." = talking
'.......' = telepathic
.......... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

After the debut, I went to meet jennette once.

"You go to that chimera frequently."

"It isn't like I asked you for free. I give you my mana, didn't I?"

Lucas click his tongue at my question. Why are you trying to pick a fight with me? Anyway, there's something I have to ask him?

"Did you feel a curse on athy?"

"How did you know?" Lucas asked back as if it's unpected.

"That curse came from jennette. If athy goes near her, athy'll be cursed. That is why I'm trying to prevent them."

"How did you know?"

Huh? He just hear what I just said. I thought he wouldn't. That means I can tell him?

"I'll tell the details next time. So, just transform and teleport me for now."

I guess, I am a little happy that I have someone to talk about this thing? But why does it have to be this jerk?

...................

"How was your family?"

At my question, jennette answers hesitately.

"They are good people. But I don't think there is any spot for me in their family. But princess ariana is a really kind person. I've the chance to talk to her once. That time.........."

This kid, I can see twinkling in her eyes. Well, at least she is mature enough not to resklessly follow them.

"Just know that no matter what happen I'll still consider you as family"

I told her the words I always tell again.
Well, I don't think there is any lies in my words. She is like a little sis to me.

....................

A few days after the debut ball, several invitations came to the emerald palace for the two princess. But we don't know if we can go outside the palace. So, we went to ask dad about it.

"Daddy, are you busy?"

We saw claude writing a pile of oaper in his office.

"Sit down and wait."

"We'll be quiet."

While athy was busy admiring claude working, a piece of stone on the table caught my attention. I held it up and look at closely. This feel familiar. Isn't this perhaps the royal seal?

"Do you want it?" I flinch at claude's question.

"Are you going to give me this if I want?"

"Of course."

Really? The royal seal? Athy looks at the stone and said.

"This stone looks funn..i mean it looks like a stone with a story behind it."

I chuckle while athy said that. Aren't you going to say it looks funny? Even claude smirks and said.

"It's just a ugly piece of stone."

"Did you come here to say anything?"

We both look at claude working figures and athy telepathically said me

'He seems busy. Let's come back at another time.'

'Ok'

"We just come here because we miss daddy. But daddy seems to be busy so we'll head back."