Chapter: 15

*SLAP*

He holds his cheek in pain.

Everyone at the party get distracted. They all looking at you and Jungkook.

Y/N: I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

Tears start leaving your eyes. You wipe them and start running out of the party.

Taehyung: Y/n?

He looks at you going out while crying. He takes a look at Jungkook and then starts following you.

Taehyung: Y/N!

He tries to call you but you ignore. He grabs your hand to stop you.

Taehyung: Y/n, please wait.

You turn around. 

Suddenly, you start crying even harder.

He cups your cheeks and wipes your tears with his thumb.

Taehyung: Don't cry y/n...it's gonna be okay.

He takes you inside his car and starts driving you home.

He stops in front of your house and then looks at you. You were sobbing and crying silently.

He pulls you towards him and hugs you tightly.

Y/N: Why did he d-do this to me?

He closes his eyes.

Y/N: He is a liar...he doesn't love me...he is a c-cheator.

Taehyung: It's okay. You will find someone who would honestly, truly, love you.

A tear leaves his eye.

Taehyung: He will love you with his whole heart. Care for you more than anything. Someone, who would never ever break your heart. 

You hug him tighter. You stop thinking about anything else, just feeling his warmth.

Taehyung thought: How long do I have to wait, until you realize, I am the one who always, completely loves you.

You slowly pull off.

Y/N: Thank you...tae.

He smiles and wipes your tears.

Taehyung: Take care of yourself.

He says. You come out of his car and then walk inside. He looks at you one last time before leaving.

Tzuyu: Jungkook...I told you y/n doesn't love you. Look at how she hit you in front of everyone.

She whispers in his ear.

Tzuyu: I am the one who loves you Jungkook….not her.

His blood starts boiling. He pushes her harshly making her fall on the ground.