Unleash Your Powers

The alarm clock is ringing loudly . But , Boboiboy is still deep in his slumber . Ochobot turned off the alarm clock .

" Haish...he's still sleeping . " Ochobot sighed . He knew very well about his owner who's a heavy sleeper .

" Boboiboy ! Wake up Boboiboy ! Don't be a sleepyhead ! "

Boboiboy stretched as he rubbed his eyes .

" Erm...yes . I'm awake . " said Boboiboy , still a bit sleepy .

" Ok , now go and take a shower . Then , we'll go to the cafeteria to meet the others . " said Ochobot .

Without asking any further, Boboiboy grabbed his orange towel and went into the bathroom . He locked the door from inside the bathroom .

Time skip~~~

Ochobot and Boboiboy are walking side by side , towards the cafeteria . Their friendship is unbreakable . Nothing can separate them . Suddenly , someone called out to them from the cafeteria .

" Boboiboy ! Ochobot ! " called Gopal . " C'mon slow pokes ! Or else I'll eat all of the meals by myself ! "

" Geeze ! Gimme a break . We just arrived . " answered Boboiboy while Ochobot nodded in agreement . Ochobot accompanied Boboiboy to the food counter . He grabbed his meal and then he went back to the table , joining his friends , who's happily chatting with each other .

" Hi guys ! What are you talkin' about ? asked Boboiboy politely .

" Oh nothing ! Just thinking about our previous missions . " answered Yaya .

" Guys , what do you think our next mission will be ? " asked Boboiboy .

" I'm not sure . But if there's anything about our next mission , Maskmana will inform us . " answered Fang , who's munching his favourite Red Carrot Donut .

" So , we're free for today ? " asked Boboiboy .

" Yep . I think so . "

Boboiboy nodded and then he continued his breakfast . They asked each other about what are they going to do on that day .

Yaya and Ying will go to Laskar Station Library to study more about Power Spheres . Gopal will just spend his day at the cafeteria's kitchen by cooking . Fang will return to his room . Sleep , maybe ? He didn't know his activities for sure yet .

" What about you , Boboiboy ? " asked Fang .

" I want to do some practice at one of the training rooms . "

" Ooh . Can I join ? "

" Ermm...sure . "

" OK. We'll meet Maskmana to ask for his permission to use one of the training rooms . "

Boboiboy nodded again . After they've finished their meals , everyone went their own ways . Fang and Boboiboy went to the Main Control Room to ask Maskmana for his permission . Once they've arrived , they were greeted by Maskmana . Amato is in the same room as well . He's repairing a broken Power Sphere . He noticed the arrival of the elemental manipulator and the shadow manipulator .

" Good morning , Maskmana ! " saluted Boboiboy and Fang , while doing their usual TAPOPS salute .

" Good morning . Is there anything I can help ? " he asked warmly .

" Can we use one of the training rooms to practice , please ? " politely , Boboiboy asked Maskmana .

" Sure . "

He then turned to a big screen , which is full with some security footage playing on it . He turned to the teenagers .

" Both of you can use Room 3 . "