All Go No Stop

Malcolm sat at his desk rubbing the bridge of his snout with one hand while he held a phone to his ear in the other, "You're sure you have enough? No, she's on leave. Mhmm... Yes I agree, on both accounts. Alright then, I'll leave that up to you. Alright, you too... thank you." The mayor hung up the phone and sagged in his chair as he sighed.

A breeze wafted across the room, "Having a rough morning?"

"Morning? I haven't left since three yesterday," Malcolm replied as he took his glasses off and set on the table.

Sally chuckled, "Well if it makes you feel any better, we've had our hands full trying to get the city locked down in such a short amount of time."

Malcolm nodded in reply, "I'm quickly starting to realize how good Luna is at her job."

Sally shrugged, "I still think you did the right thing. She and Kiba needed a break."

Malcolm nodded, "I agree."

"So what do you think they're doing right now?" Sally asked.

Malcolm shrugged, "Who knows? All I can say for certain is that they are definitely more relaxed than we are."

Tanya let out a huff of air as she moved backwards to avoid her opponent. You glanced over at her briefly, but you had your hands full as things were. You had to worry about yourself before you could help anyone. Fortunately for you, you were able to get one of the other Terra Frames running. You ducked under a clawed limb as it narrowly missed your head. But while you were still in your crouched position, your opponent's knee launched up towards your face. Even though you were braced for it, the impact still rattled your skull and brain. As you began to fall backwards, you shifted your momentum so that you tucked, rolled and came back up in your boxing stance. You found that your attacker had pursued you as you backstepped again and again to avoid the flurry of punches and slashes that were thrown at you. You felt your stomach drop as your backed bumped up against a tree. An open set of claws streaked towards your face. You tilted your head to the side barely avoiding them as they plunged into the tree behind you. You took advantage of your opening and launched an uppercut, managing to catch the underside of the opposing fighter's snout. You then followed up with a kick to their ribs. Though both attacks were successful, your opponent latched onto your leg with both arms before yanking you away from the tree and swinging you into another one. They didn't stop their though, following that they swung you back into the tree you were previously up against to begin with before releasing you. You dropped facedown onto the forest floor. You could still hear Tanya in the distance. She was putting up a much better fight than you were, despite the fact she was outnumbered.

You felt two strong arms lift you up so that you were facing the tree just before you were slammed into it. You threw your head back, smacking the back of the helmet into your attacker's skull. You then elbowed them in the stomach before pushing yourself off of the tree and into the stunned fighter. Both of you tumbled backwards before coming up ready for another round. Your opponent lashed out and tried to grab you by the throat. You grabbed their hand though, and used the suit's raw power to flip them over your head and slam them into the ground behind you.

No sooner than they hit the ground did you find a paw slamming into your face. You stumbled backwards holding a hand over your faceplate as the general soreness around the bridge of your nose tapered off. By the time you'd recovered, they were already on top of you. Without thinking, you took a swing at their face. Your aggressor froze and waited for the attack to go by before lunging at you. You leapt up into the air and attempted a spin kick, something that both you and your opponent knew would probably have ended the fight. To your surprise though, the opposing fighter also jumped into the air and fired off a kick of their own. Their foot impacted with your chest, knocking you out of the air and sending you crashing backwards through shrubs and foliage until you slid to a stop in a small bubbling stream.