charter 16"Welcome home husband"

For next chapter there is a target for you all to complete 😉😉
I currently have 286 follows make it 300 and I'll update next chapter. Means only 14 more follows and next chapter.

Yayyyyyyyyy🎉🎉

👉👉 total 300 follows = next update. 🎊🎊

Make it soon...

Now enjoy... ✌✌
Love you all ❤❤
Shristi 🥀

Eva's POV

After that he turn toward me. I wasn't looking up, I was too shy to do that.

"Am I right then you must be his newly Weeded wife" he said charmingly smiling down at me. He was tall like Alexzander and I was short like always.

I nodded my head at him with a smile.
He took his hand out and then introduced himself.

"Liam Harrison"

Smiling at him I took my hand out too for a handshake. But before doing that don't know why but I looked up to Alexzander looking at me too.

He slightly nooded his head and then my hand meet his. I looked up only to see him smiling down at me with emotion in his eyes which was, hard to detect.

"Eva Alexander Knights " I introduced myself to him with my full new name and blushed a little.

He smrik at my reaction and then said.

"For sure,you are " his tone was different.

He then looked at Alexander with raised eyebrows with a smrik which made him look away with a sigh.

Is it something i am missing??

Liam laughed at his friend and then turn to me still smiling.

"It was nice Meeting you Mrs.Eva Alexander knight" with a hint of mischief he ended making me go red.

"You can call me Eva, Mr.harrison" I murmured feeling stupid to introduce myself like this. But I can't help. I just felt like!

"Sure..and you can call me Liam and for your knowledge I am your husband's best friend and business partner" he said with a nod and I nodded back. He then excused himself saying "see youn around" and then walk away with my husband leaving me with smiling In-laws, glancing sister in law, and with a daughter who was one tugging my dress down indicating me to lift her up.

Getting the hint I lifted her up and asked her that she wants to ear more or not. To which she replied no.

My In laws went out saying they need to run some errands. I don't want to be left alone with my Sister in law who doesn't like me much so I too left with my daughter to her room.

I needed to give her a good bath and make her hairs too.