Not Yet The End

Bela walked back to the main house through another window for safety measures and walked to the door where Mia had brought her in prior.

She thought she'd knock, so she did.

She knocked at least 3 more times before thinking she should just go inside. It won't hurt much anymore after everything else that's happened.

She was only luckily got away from that woman without much wounds save for a few scratches here and there on her arms.

When she twisted the knob she noticed Mia was nowhere to be found. That wasn't unexpected.

She looked around and surprisingly, it wasn't even a room at all.

It had a door but it also had halls on the sides of it.

Bela was still wary because she still doesn't have a weapon, but at least the halls were decently lit.

She can see clearly enough when she peeked just incase.

She decided to suck it up and walk to through the eery hall. It didn't have the music like before but it's still creepy nonetheless.

Nothing about this estate isn't creepy. It also seemed like a ranch by the fences kept around the outside.

Bela made sure to keep distance from the walls.

The walls on this one were as green as the green house.

It smelled wrong, too.

It smelled like a sewer around the inside so it wasnt right for Mia, always clean Mia, to hang around here of all the safe spots in the house.

Bela moved the corner and heard revving somewhere in the distance.

It was as if a car was readying up just somewhere near her.

But then it grew louder.

And louder.

...

She heard screaming.

Bela heard Mia screaming in that same demonic voice as the last time when she threw her out the window.

It sounded as if Mia had been running all around her with an engine but what Bela saw was worse than that.

Infront of where she was standing, she saw Mia with a chainsaw. An entire chainsaw!

Mia had black veins protruding out of her skin and her eyes were the same glossy black as before.

The mold had taken over her once again.

"You betrayed me!"

Betrayed? What...?

"Mia!? What are you talking about!?"

Bela shouted back as she saw Mia getting closer step by step, the chainsaw still revving wildly like an engine.

The woman before her salivated and looked completely out of her mind. Fully possessed.

She kept on groaning, moaning, screaming angrily at her.

"Liar... Liar! Traitor!"

She kept on shouting as she was now full sprinting towards Bela with inhumane speed.

Bela tried to run but she was now cornered by Mia.

The chainsaw didn't stop moving as it neared her.

Bela felt Mia kick her hard on her stomach, inhumanely bending her leg, making her land on the floor.

She grunted as she felt the pressure of her body falling on the hard ground. She saw the chainsaw getting nearer and nearer and out of desperation, she used her arms to protect herself, making a cross sign as she tried covering her face.