Neko! Reader x Marco. Scream.

It was a warm night, filled with laughter and jokes from the group of friends. You, Marco, Ace and Thatch, were all sitting round a table on deck. Drinking, playing cards, having fun.

You watched behind your fan of cards, as Ace and Marco began bickering, the game forgotten as they began to brake into an out right argument. Somehow, it ended with Ace's foot pressed firmly against Marco's face, while Marco kept a harsh clutch on Ace's hair.

Thatch simply laughed at the entire scene, while your tail flicked and ears twitched in annoyance. Sighing, you placed your cards on the table, and cleared your throat.

"Ace, Marco."

You state, pupils no bigger than a slit as you stare both men down. Eventually, they drop their positions and fold their arms, grumbling.

"Oh, for crying out loud! Ace, you're a grown man. Stop acting like a child!"

You growl, causing Ace's eyes to widen as he stares at you.

"He started it!"

Ace yells, pointing an accusing finger at Marco. You sigh. My point exactly. You think to yourself. You turn to Marco.

"And you. Stop pulling peoples hair. You're a man, not a teenage girl."

Ace sniggers, and Marco simply huffs again. Keeping his arms folded as he turns away from you. You then, turn to Thatch.

"Also, you. Stop being so immature. If you see a fight, stop it. You're their brother, not a spectator."

You hiss, and Thatch's eyes glare into yours.

"Shut it, kitty cat."

"Make me, muffin man."

"I'll poison your food."

"I'll cut your hair off."

By now, your foreheads were pressed together, a thick, hostile aura surrounding the both of you. You were about to tackle the man, when you hear a loud growl, and turn to see Ace holding his stomach sheepishly.

Thatch sighs.

"I'll handle it."

He stands up and stretches, before shooting you a quick glare that you return, and walks off to get Ace some food. You hear a deep throated chuckle to your right, and look over to see Marco smirking at you. Chin resting in his palm.

"Well well, our little kitten does have claws after all."

He grins, a devilish look dancing within his eyes. You smirk back. Ace begins to chuckle in understanding, and excuses himself. Everyone aboard this ship knew how heated it could get when you both collide...

You lean forward, elbows resting on the table as you too, hold your chin in your hands.

"Tell me, Marco...Why aren't you afraid of me?"

You chime, a hint of playfulness behind your voice. His grin never drops, even as his eyebrows knit together.

"What reason could I possibly have, to be afraid of an adorable little kitten such as yourself?"

Your grin widens in diameter, as you reach over to trace his jaw with your finger. Your eyes never leaving his lips, even though you can feel his eyes piercing into yours.

"Because I'm a cat, Marco....You're a bird..."

You whisper simply, finally looking up to meet his eyes. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"If that were the case, shouldn't everyone here be afraid of Ace? He is fire."

"Touché"

He chuckles, leaning forward and sealing the small space between his and your lips. The kiss lasts a little while, until you both pull away. A cheeky grin claims your lips, and you stand up.

"Your room, Mr. Phoenix?"

He nods, standing in front of you and smirking down at you. A sinister look fills your eyes, and you stand on your tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"I warn you now... it's not uncommon for a cat, to make a bird scream..."

A low growl rises from his throat as he sweeps you off your feet.

"That won't be a problem."

He grins, striding towards his room, you in his arms.

-AN-
Hehehe, so naughty. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed. Love you all!