The truth revealed!

No one's pov :-

"And that's what I want to know too. " V says in a stern voice.

"What will you do even if you found them? " Hye Bin asks out of curiosity.

"I'll kill them. " V replies with a shrug, making everyone's eyes go wide with surprise.

"You on your own said that they are true blood and said that they might have killed mom and dad if they came to your pack, and now on your own, you're thinking of killing them?" Jungkook says, looking at the omega. "If they had the strength to kill my parents, then it would be a piece of cake to kill you, you know?"

"You surely don't know me!" V mumbled with a smirk. "I am not that easy target that anyone could hit. " He says. His eyes were fierce, and a visible smirk was playing on his lips.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

"Save it for later. For now, I need to talk to your parents. " V says, turning his attention to the Alpha and Luna, who was sitting just as confused as the youngest true blood.

"So, Alpha and Luna, " V said, crossing his legs. "You said that you are close friends with our pack?" Hearing him, they both nodded. "Good then. If you could prove it to me, then I am ready to answer anything you want. " Jin's breath hitched hearing V's words, but before he could interfere but get meet with the cold glare of V, which told him to stay mute.

Both the heads looked confused for a moment before Hyung Sik nodded and got up from his seat, heading towards his room. The others looked at him confusedly while Hye Bin smiles, quite aware of her mate's actions. 

"Ask away. Don't just keep things in your mind. " V says, smirking at Jimin, who stiffened at his words. "Come on. It's not like I am going eat you or something. " Seeing Jimin stiffening at his words, Yoongi snaked his arm around the beta's waist.

Jin didn't like V's behavior. He knows it's pretty natural, but he still wanted him to respect others a bit. "You're acting quite strange, Tae. You never acted like that in front of us. " Hoseok says.

"The truth is you don't even know me. You have always seen that pretty cute omega, which is sadly a part of me, but this is my true self. The one who I am, and you should know it. " V says, with a wide grin, which made Hoseok shiver on his seat.

Jin opened his mouth but closes it as soon as Hyung Sik entered the room. Everyone's attention turned towards the blue file in his hand. It seemed pretty old but still has taken excellent care. Hyung Sik passed the file to Taehyung. "These are some letters and one of our deals with moonlight pack. I don't know if you can understand it, but if it makes you believe in us, then read it. " 

V toom the file and turned some pages before his eyes landed on one particular picture. He smirked, looking at it, before turning it towards Jin. "Remember something, brother? "

Everyone looked at that picture with confused looks, while Namjoon and Jungkook looked at that with wide eyes. It was the same lady and same man whose photo they saw on the photo frame which Taehyung had in his room. And the same kids, but the difference was, this time, Hyung Sik and Hye Bin were sitting next to them with Jungkook on his father's lap.

Jin, on the other hand, didn't remember anything. He didn't remember meeting Jungkook's parents before. But sure, this photo is proof that it must be true.

"Isn't it's the same people in that photo frame you have?" Jungkook asks, and everyone looks at him with amusement. V handed the file to Jin and nodded at Jungkook's words.

"Honestly, I remember meeting you all, but still, I want confirmation, and that's why I asked you to show me this proof.  " Hyung Sik nodded at his words. "I understand. So will you tell us about you? " He asks, and V nodded.