(63) Revelation(s)

Valentina's POV:

I looked at Mady and Ava and they had the most astonishing expression ever. I mean they probably looked like they'll pass out from the shock.

Everyone heard them gasp but they all were in their own shock zone to even look at them.

My brothers and Claire looked at Henry in confusion though. They probably don't know who he is. I mean they know Henry, but only by his name and not by appearance.

Henry curiously looked all around at everyone like he was searching for something. Then his gaze finally stopped on Ava and Mady. His face brightened immediately.

He took a step forward towards them happily and Mady took a step back in fear or whatever you call it. Henry halts immediately confused.

He looked at me scared and I smile and silently tell him to wait for a second. I walk towards Mady and Ava who were standing side by side.

All this while Micheal and Savannah were just gawking at Henry. Louis had tears in his eyes, but still extremely shocked and frozen.

"Hey", I gently smile and rub her arm

Mady looks at me a bit scared and shocked.

Everyone was looking at us now. Even the Diaz family.

"V-Val that's..", Mady stuttered pointing at her father.

"It's your father Mads. It's true", I smiled

Louis gasps. Ava looks at me and then back at her husband who smiled softly back at her.

"W-What? How is that even possible? We had a funeral five years ago Val. I saw my father d-die. This is not..", Mady shakes her head frantically tears falling down her eyes.

My heart broke for her. This must be so overwhelming.

"I know babe. But that was a lie. He did not die. Trust me. The squad and I just rescued him today. You can ask Raf and your grandpa", I smiled softly looking at her.

She looked at me and then back at her father still pouring tears.

"D-Dad is this true?", Louis takes deep breath while tears still in his eyes.

"Yeah Louis. This is our Henry. My son and your little brother", Ricardo grinned wide.

Ava let out a big gasp with a hand on her mouth and cried looking at Henry. Henry looked at her with a sad smile.

Ava ran immediately towards him and Henry without any delay hugged her tight. Ava hid her face in his chest and cried. Henry hid his face in her neck and cried.

Me and my friends smiled so wide seeing that. It was such a happy scene.

I saw my Dad smiling wide. My brothers looked happy. Matteo came and hugged Mady who hugged him back real tight and cried. He started calming her down.

I went and stood in the corner witnessing everything happily.

"I missed you so much love", Henry cried and kissed Ava's temple.

"Me too! B-But how?", Ava cried while looking curious.

"I'll tell you everything but let me meet my daughter first", Henry cried chuckling.

Ava smiled happily and let him go after stealing a kiss and looked at Mady grinning.

Mady was still crying with Matteo holding her. He let her go and smiled at her.

"My little princess?", Henry asked softly while shedding tears looking at Mady.

Her childhood name her father used to use a lot of times.