83. The problem

Bts is currently on the (insert: drama club😹) meeting room, Jeong-hoon and Min-yun are seen just standing straight near the door, preparing for whatever bts commands/order them.

The same old man who got Y/n handed to the kidnappers and disguised as Mr.Lou was dead and is seen just inside a slightly opened body bag, you can even see the dry blood on his face...

..Min-yun just hissed in annoyance as he saw the main reason why the dude died, one single hit on the head and boom the zombie is dead. His stupid to even trust the kidnappers not to kill him after the kidnapping.

Jeong-hoon: We found this guy just not far from the mansion..

Jeong-hoon reported while Min-yun tiredly yawned next to him at the same time, not really fully awake yet after what just happened.

Jin: What's the use of him if his dead?!

Jin slammed his fist on the long conference table make the others just sighed in disappointment as they already predicted that Jin was going to do that.

Yoongi just shook his head slowly in dissatisfaction knowing that his Hyung will probably not be in the perfect mind set to create a plan because his too concern about Y.O.U.

Yoongi: Jin Chill, we can scan him and know his origins. Easy.

He replied quite annoyed, Jin leaned on his chair and let out a huff knowing that his beloved polar bear is angry.

Jungkook: Yah! Suga Hyung how come your so damn calm?! Can you teach me?!

Yoongi: Meditation?

Yoongi blankly replied making Jin and J-hope remembering something that made them facepalmed, and they quickly replied with a blank expression.

Jin/J-hope: That doesn't work..

Taehyung: Can we just focus on the main problem here?

Taehyung asked in annoyance because clearly, his brothers are not paying attention on the real problem infront of them and turning to the side, discuss another useless topic.

Why does that always happens to them?

Namjoon: Sigh..This will never end! She has bad luck!

Jungkook: Namjoon Hyung stop that! Truth to be told your the one who has bad luck here!

'They are really panicking..this is not normal...' Jeong-hoon face palmed as he looked at the now noisy seven boys.

'Chaos...' Min-yun thought as he looked at his bestfriend's loud blabbering brothers.

Min-yun then turn his attention towards the almost look-a-like of Mr.Lou.

Min-yun: ... he looked definitely like Mr.Lou

Then the boys suddenly stopped blabbering and looked at Min-yun. You can see in the corner that Taehyung shook his head slowly, as a sign that he doesn't agree.

Taehyung: Mr.Lou never wears a red color, just look at the red tie..He hates red, when he wears red he felt that his long dead victims is near him, hunting him. because of the red color, it always reminds him of their blood..

A finger snap was heard across the room and it was made by Jungkook. Snapping his fingers and the look of shock was written all over his handsome face, he must've figured something out.

Maybe.

Jungkook: So that's why I can't see a single red color in his room!

J-hope: Are you that dense Kookie.