C. 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Kaeya took Albedo's hand and ran out of the Cafe leaving Klee in Razor and Bennett's care.

"H-hey!" Albedo said surprised and couldn't process what just happened. "Come on, I want to show you something pretty," Kaeya said as he slowed down still holding Albedo's hand.

Kaeya interlocked their hands and smiled at Albedo.

Albedo's Point Of View

Kaeya an upperclassman who got interested in me because of how mysterious I am, seriously, what a weird guy.

And here he is almost a year later courting me, he kept making an effort towards me, like now, he leads me to a garden full of flowers, treating me like a woman, I chuckled at this thought.

He treats me gently, I don't mind being treated as a woman if it's him, I don't mind anything as long as it's him.

He sat me at a bench in the middle of all the flower beds. "You do know I'm going to college this school year, so it's not gonna be easy to hang out anymore, I'm honestly sad," Kaeya said as he sat down with me and lay his head on my shoulder.

I smiled, it seems as if though he's really depressed at the thought that we won't be able to hang out as usual he had told me previously that he rented another condo near his college.

I chuckled. "Since I did finish off my Junior years with honors I was scouted by your college and told me to go there for Senior Highschool," I said. "Alice decided to take a break from travelling and decided to stay with Klee, she allowed me to study there," I said.

Kaeya sat up straight and looked at me shocked, he's cute at times when he looks so dumb.

3rd Person
Point Of View

Kaeya stared at Albedo, surprised, "Then, how will you travel? Our college is far from your house," Kaeya said.

"I'm thinking of getting a part time job, but, can I live in together with you, we'll split ren—" Kaeya hugged Albedo unconsciously, "I'd love to, is this the answer to my confession? Is it? Is it?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo looked at Kaeya, he was flustered but he nodded his head. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since I met you! I'm so happy I could cry!"

And with that the two hugged each other for a long period of time and came back to Klee.

"Did something happy happened?" Bennett asked. "He said yes!" Kaeya said.

"You're making it sound like we're engaged, seriously," Albedo said as he chuckled.

It seems as if time passed by so fast, Kaeya and Albedo had unpacked in their condo, it seems as if they were a married couple.

"This is a start of a new life huh?" Albedo said as he looked around the condo.

"I'm looking forward to living with you, I wonder how you are in the early morning, how you look sleeping, how you look taking a ba—," Albedo threw the stuffed toy Kaeya had won for him when he was still in his Junior years.

"You creep!" Albedo said and started to beat up Kaeya with a teddy bear, he got Kaeya to fall to the floor, Kaeya rethinking his life decisions, Albedo sat on top of him and continued to beat him up with a teddy bear.

"Alright alright stop it," Kaeya chuckled as he took the stuffed toy from Albedo hugged it, "give it back pervert!" Albedo said.

"Excuse me, your door was open so we invited ourselves in—" A person said.

Kaeya and Albedo looked to the person's direction, it was Venti and Diluc.

Kaeya and Albedo looked at their awkward position, Kaeya smirked at Albedo. "No," Albedo said as he snatched the stuffed toy and continued beating Kaeya up.

Venti and Diluc watched as Albedo is commiting arson. "Stop watching get this feisty blonde off of me!" Kaeya said.

"You will be missed," Diluc said. "You will now continue whipping in heaven," Venti said wiping fake tears off his face.

About an hour later things have finally calmed down.

"Diluc wanted to give these gifts to you guys, congratulations on finally ending this thrift store love is war," Venti said handing over some cleaning supplies and food. "Look at Diluc looking after his little brother, you know he actually has a huge brother comple—" "Venti," Diluc said as he cut off Venti.

"We're old now, let's stop this," Kaeya said smiling, Diluc smiled back.

"Well! We brought drinks and hotpot!" Venti said as he raised the other things they've bought.

They decided to have fun on their new home, watching a movie while catching up.

Venti laughed at a statement Kaeya said and was about to give Kaeya a high five, Kaeya flinched.

Venti gasped. "Your boyfriend hits you huh?" Venti asked. "YOU WATCHED ME ALMOST GET MURDERED WITH A STUFFED TOY," Kaeya said.

Venti laughed. "You're not even scolding Albedo," Kaeya said as he scoffed. Albedo chuckled. "Well, he's pretty," Venti said.

"That's true but what about it?" Kaeya asked. "Pretty privelages," Venti said. "So, if you're pretty you can get away with murder?" Kaeya asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, sadly with your face you'll be sentenced to death because of a parking ticket," Venti said. "You!" Kaeya said.

"Okay okay that's enough," Albedo said as he held Kaeya's arm.

Kaeya hugged Albedo and stared at him with puppy eyes. "He called me ugly Albedoooo!" Kaeya said. "There there," Albedo chuckled patting Kaeya's head.

He looked over at Venti who was hugging Diluc. "He was planning to hit me!" Diluc smiled and patted Venti's head.

Diluc and Albedo looked at each other and this is the time they found out they're taking care of adults with a mentality of a child.

I love this chapter, hehe, maybe I should put more fluff

THEN WE ADD THE SPICY CHAPTERS HEHEHEHEHE