7-1=0

"Guys, it's time to wake up-"

"Manager! You're late!" Jeongguk scolds as he ready to go.

(Y/N) rubs her eyes to see if what she's seeing is real. "Huh? What are you doing up early? What are ALL of you doing up so early?!" 'Normally you'd all be begging me for 5 more minutes...'

"My eyes just opened on their own." Taehyung says. "It's because it's it's day we've all been waiting for- award show day!" His square-ish smile is way bigger than usual.

Yunki chuckles at his energy, "Seeing this reminds you that the kids are really kids, right? Haha." Yunki nudges (Y/N) on her shoulder.

Jimin shows of a sly smirk, "You're the one who kept tossing and turning because you were nervous, hyung!"

Someone behind the female suddenly taps her shoulder. (Y/N) turns around to see Jeongguk.

"Manager. There was a package delivered this morning?"

(Y/N) grins widely as she knew that the outifts she ordered for the show arrived! "Oh, right! Want to try on your outfits?"

"Oh my... We must really be going to the awards show!" Taehyung feels very excited to the upcoming event.

After trying on each of their own individual outifts, the boys come to the living room to show off their appearance to (Y/N). Who widens here eyes by the 7 stunning men in front of her pulling off their outifts well.

"Wow... Goodness. Everyone looks so cool!"

The members flush from her compliment and stand around awkwardly, not used to wearing suits.

"This is the first time I've worn something like this..." Jimin timidly says, while lowering his head down so no one saw his cherry red face.

Jeongguk on the other hand, felt really giddy to be wearing the uniform, "Same! I feel like and adult in this."

"Did you guys know it's polite to take off your shoes and walk barefoot on the red carpet?" Seokjin comments.

Hoseok chuckles, "Wow... Who would believe an obvious lie like that one, hyung?"

Jimin comes over to Jeongguk's side and whispers, "He wasn't being serious? I guess not..."

"Hurry and put them back on." Jeongguk whispers back.

Taehyung, who had been quietly removing his shoes in the corner, flinches and quickly puts them back on.

(Y/N) gets up and extends her arms, signaling a straight line in front of them, "Okay, pretend this red carpet goes all the way to the photo wall! They'll take tons of photos of you, so practice posing!"

"Form your hands like they're holding an egg and look straight ahead. The angle of your head is important, too." Seokjin explains and begins to demonstrate, "Like this. Okay, how do I look?"

"Wow. Hyung... I thought you were a robot." Jeongguk snickers at Seokjin's posture.

Hoseok tries his best to pose, but looks anxious, "Wow... This is hard. I just keep getting nervous..."

'It seems like nerves are really getting to everyone...' (Y/N) mentally groans as she tries to figure out how to solve this.

Namjun comes up and shows off a carefree aura to everyone, "Everyone's like this at first. Let's just be ourselves. We don't have to try so hard to look good."

Jimin admiringly looks up at his hyung, "How are you not nervous at all, hyung?"

"Hah... Is it because he's the leader?" Seokjin questions.