86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

32k🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳!!!!!!!! This book hitted 32k🤩🤩🤩!!!! Woahhhhhhhh💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻!! Thank you so much each and every reader for giving love to this book!!! ❤❤❤

It's ok I'm getting less votes but I'm glad people liking my book I guess☺💯

It's already 86chp🤯 and I was so shocked what a loooong journey this book and me has done and more is there left🤩🤩! Keep loving and supporting my works naa peeps! Me lub you all naaa! ❤❤🥺🥺😚😚😚😚😚

So....Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Is everything okay? " Asked mew's mom. Gulf shook his head. But then.... Unexpected guests arrived which Gulf was really not in condition to face....

" Gulf.... " Said Mild sadly while joining hands.

" Now what you two want huh? " Asked Gulf angrily while getting up from couch.

" Forgiveness. " Said Champ and Mew from behind. Gulf looked at Mild and Champ angrily.

" Leave. I'm busy with my son as you two got busy now. " Said Gulf and held Type's hand. Type was just looking at his volcano mama right now.

" Baby, they are apologizing you naaa. I know they shouldn't have ignored you like this but forgive them. " Said Mew.

" Don't you even dare to come between me and Mild. " Said Gulf angrily.

" Mama.... " Said Type scariedly. Gulf looked down and Type.

" What happened baby? " Asked Gulf.

" Why mama so angrewy? Me scarei naaa! At orphan home you told me to forgive Mark naa then you also forgive uncles naa. They are friends naaa! Friends angels naaaa! When me and Stanley fight, we forgive. " Said Type with hopes in his eyes. Mild and Champ smiled at Type.

" He is really adorable, innocent and pure Gulf. Just like you. Thank you so much for helping us little angel. " Said Champ. Gulf nodded and bend on knees in front of Type and cupped his face.

" You want me to forgive them right son? " Asked Gulf. Type nodded happily and looked at Mild and Champ.

" Don't hurty my mama now naa! My mama best mama! " Said Type. Gulf smiled softly and gave a peck to Type's cheeks.

" Please forgive us Gulfiee please. " Said Mild with cracking sound as he was really emotional that he can't afford to lose Gulf, his best friend. Gulf looked at Mild with teary eyes and nodded softly. Mild immediately went to Gulf and hugged him tightly.

Type with so much struggle like a little kitty climb to the sofa and started jumping happily when he saw Gulf and Type hugging. Mew and Champ were happy too.

" You forgave me? " Asked Mild after breaking the hug. Gulf hitted Mild's head.

" No you hungry piggy! Obviously yes! " Said Gulf happily.

" Yayy! Mama happy dada happy uncles happy! Me very happy! " Said Type. Mild went to Type and picked him up and twirled around everywhere. Type laughed happily as he saw a beautiful halo on top of Mild's head as he saw that on top of Gulf's head at the first day.