23:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW INDIANS!!
Our soldiers protect us from each and every enemy risking their lives. They don't want to die for the nation but live and protect the nation. Salute to each and every freedom fighter and Army, Navy and Airforce soldier who protect us. Let's do a bit to help them and act responsibly.
******************

JENIFER P.O.V

Today Damian and I were flying out to LA. I was so happy, I was about to meet my brother after 2 months. Honestly we have never lived apart for this long time. Not even when he went to NYU. He used to come at least once in two months. And also I am excited to introduce Damian and Sam. I really hope Sam takes this positively. He was just like a normal elder brother before but since Caleb he turned into a over protective brother. I know Damian will manage everything he is the best but still I'm worried.

"Where are you lost?" Damian clapped in front of my face. We were both seated in his private jet. I was wearing a black trouser and black top with brown orangish cardigan. I paired it with my black sunglasses.

 I paired it with my black sunglasses

Pictures are just for the outfits!

Yes guys unexpectedly we were twinning.

"I was jus thinking how would Sam react to us?" I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jen. I'm sure he will be happy for you. And besides I will take care of everything. When we will reach I will drop you to your house. Then we will meet for dinner with your brother tonight after I finish my meeting. How's the plan? I have already book a reservation for us. If you want your brother can bring his date too."

"Oh Damian. You have thought so much already. Plan's good for me. And about bringing his date, I will have to ask him that first."

"No issues just let me know."

"Okay now I'm sleepy as fuck because you decided to wake me up early for the flight you own." Saying I got up faking anger.

"I'm sorry Jen. I have work there even before meeting. You can sleep for the entire journey though."

"What are you going to do then?"

"Work." He chuckled.

"Of course. Spending time with your second girlfriend." I hit him on his shoulder.

"Aw, is my first girlfriend angry?" He got up and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"So you really think work as your girlfriend? Damian!!"

"No darling. You are my one and only girlfriend. Don't get angry." He softly kissed me melting my heart in a second.

We kissed, made out for sometime and then I slept while he worked. This guy!

————————————-

"Jen? Jen!" Someone spoke my name so softly I knew it had to be Damian.

"Ummm." I turned around in my sleep and wrapped my hands around his torso.

"Get up come on. We have landed in LA." He kissed my cheek.

I slowly opened my eyes to find him looking at me smiling.

"We did already?" I got up.

"Yes come on."

"Oh my god wow. I'm so excited Damian." I jumped on the bed grinning.

"Yes sweetheart I can see. Come on give me your hand." He extended his hand for me. I gladly placed my hand in his. He pulled me towards him and carried me in the bridal style.

"Damian!!"

"What?"

"I can walk you know."

"I know but I like to carry you." He said walking out of the room.

"Where are our luggage?" I asked.

"My men have already taken the luggage to our car."

"Richie." I smirked.

"Now put me down. Please."

"Nope nope." He was literally carrying me in bridal style out of the plane as if we are on our honeymoon.

Damian didn't listen to me at all. He placed me down when we were at the car. God this man!

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very."

"You are weird." I remarked.

"You are weirder." He chuckled.

————————————-

We reached my house in 20 minutes. I was so nervous, my brother didn't know I was coming. It was a surprise for him. And even bigger surprise is that I'm coming with my boyfriend.

"Yes that's it. That's the house." I say to driver. I look at Damian to see he is looking at my house.

"I know it's not that big."

"Noo. It's perfect. Like I said earlier these small homes gives the homely vibe."

"Come on." I say smiling.

"Yeah let's meet your brother."

We go towards the entrance, I obviously have the keys but I decide to ring the doorbell. I want to see his reaction. Damian intervine our hands.

As the door opens, it reveals a pretty girl wearing shorts and a crop top. She looks of Sam's age. I have seen her earlier but where?

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

"Jenifer! I know you." The girl smiled brightly.

"Who is it Tessa?" I heard my brother's voice.

"Sam come out it's your sister." Tessa that is what I assume her name is said motioning us to come in.

I enter the living room. Alas my home. I missed you!

Just then Sam comes out from the kitchen thank god wearing clothes.

"Jen!! Oh my gosh! You are here." Sam says coming to hug me.

I hug him tightly. I have missed him so much. Oh boi!

"When? And how?"

"Surprise!!" I grinned.

"The best surprise ever!" He hugged me again.

"And may I know who is this girl?" I raise my eyebrows.

That's the time Sam took a look at my hand which Damian is holding. And as a protective elder brother he asks, "First tell me why your boss is holding your hand?"

I looked at Damian, he nods at me giving me enough confidence.

"Sam meet Damian my boyfriend." I nervously smiled.

*******************

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote comment follow me.

What did you like most in today's chapter? Comment pls.

Love,
A.