22 ; ❝ betrayal ❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

jungkook stares at you for a while before standing up and moving his hands to open the buttons of his silk shirt he was wearing since last night. you sighed and went up on the bed behind him. 

taking the time to take his shirt off then tossing it on the bed before sitting down again. 

you, who was sitting behind him, tried best not to look and succeed. finally, he sat down as you silently poured the massage oil in your hands before rubbing it together on your palm before turning to jungkook. 

but, 

your eyes widen in shock as a gulp went down your throat. several healed bruises on his back in different shapes. some were in circle which you assumed were because of gun and some were in the line which seemed like a beast shilled his back with his nails. 

"t-they don't hurt right?" you asked wile sill looking at them as jungkook turned his head to side to look at you then said, "they healed" 

you gulped but nodded. coming close then leading your hands on his naked shoulders skin to down to his arms. then moving the same hands to back, from top of the wounds. 

jungkook immediately relaxes as looseness his muscle with every scrap of your hand. letting out a deep relax sigh as the male closed his eyes. 

"thanks for this" he mumbled as you just kept moving your hands, opening the knots of his muscles. it was relaxing for jungkook. 

moving your thumb and pressing it hard as the male moaned leaving you shook and flustered but there was jungkook who didn't even noticed it. massaging his skin gently for more than 15 minutes as it already opened half of his knots. 

"is it okay now?" you asked as the male hummed, and then you stopped. 

getting off the bed as the male just throwed his head back, finally relaxed. "thank you" he said which you sighed at before making your way out with the bottle of oil. 

but the situation and the look of his back was all scary. you found yourself nervous around him. 

and in the entire situation. 

・・・・

 you reached downstairs as your eyes immediately went towards the pair of grandson and his grandparents who were  listening to him with a smile on their lips. 

you smiled at yourself before making way towards them, as you sat down on one of the chairs as san gave you a smile which you replied back with a smile too. 

and in some minutes later jungkook came downstairs too while buttoning up his shirt last two buttons. he came and sat next to you as grabbed the cup of coffee once again. 

bad. its cold now. 

"want me to pull another cup?" you asked jungkook as he gave you a look before nodding. you went to the counter again, ready to pull another cup of coffee as Mrs. jeon pulled jungkook into a conversation about his business and his missions. 

coming back to the table with a hot cup of coffee as you handed it to jungkook before sitting down once again. "oh yeah" Mrs. jeon said as turned to her husband, "where are the tickets?" she asked as his father answered, "they are in locker of closet" 

she nodded and turned to both of you once again, "we got something for you...both" she said as you both stayed silent wanting her to say the thing. but when the letters came out of her mouth, you both froze. 

"we booked tickets for you both to Paris...for couples vacation" 

you turned your head towards jungkook who looked at his mother then back at you. "oh mom,,,actually i don't think....we are-" 

"oh come on, i think you both need to get together now, get along with each other and i think it'll be better to grow up alone" she said as you decided in your head whether you should say it or nah. 

"and for two weeks, san will stay with us" she added as smiled at both of you who looked at each other. knowing jungkook isn't gonna say something, you decided to push your leg in between. 

"i'm sorry mom...but i think this vacation is not that much worth..." "i-i mean like....in this two weeks....i rather ask to spend time with san...instead of going on vacation-" 

you sucked on your breathe before saying, "its not a beautiful idea at all" you said as looked at jungkook who looked at him and nodded, "i think she is right.." 

"more like....san needs her" he said as his mother gave him a look which made him shut his mouth as she smiled before turning to you, "y/n.." 

"its more like a gift from us to you both...and i know how beautifully you know that gift is like a blessing...so-" "mom...how about san tell us what he wants" you said making her look at you then at the kid who were just looking at you. 

his grandma just took him in her arms as asked, "sannie, do you wanna stay with grandma for 2 weeks, we will play and go to amusement park together" san squealed and nodded. "while you will stay with us, mumma and appa will come from work" 

san looked at his parents then at his gran ones before smiling at them and nodding. 

well. betrayal 

"so now, y/n and jungkook...you both are going to Paris on day after so better pack your some clothes and get ready" she said with a smile.