Summer Love (Final)

Alone. That's what Jennie felt ever since she stepped back into her 'home'. Home was never here. Her home was far away from her. Her summer love turned into the love of her life isn't right by her side engulfing her into a safe hug. But she isn't mad at her for that. She was never mad and can never be at her Rosie. She was only doing it for the brunette to fulfill her dreams. It's been almost a year since they last saw each other. She's working hard right now so that she can make herself proud and come back to her sanctuary.

Park Chaeyoung

Jennie's POV

I stopped typing on my computer and massaged my temple. The past few months have been hectic. The moment I got back for work, my schedule was full. Lots of meetings and traveling involved. I wasn't surprised of the pile of works given to me since I was gone for too long. Now, I feel exhausted but I'm not yet done with these stupid emails and papers on my table.

If ever you're feeling sad or stressed, look at the nightsky above and think of Australia. Specifically me and us together.

I smiled remembering your words. I wasn't sure whether to kiss you or smack your head for that stupid promise. Yes, it was stupid because I think of you every day which is exactly what I'm doing right at this moment.

I stood up from my office chair and watched the busy city from the glass window. I then gazed at the nightsky and gosh, was it so beautiful. The stars were all over the nightsky and the moon was glowing. I've never realized it was this mesmerizing not until you told me about your love for the sky.

Flashback

"Rosie, where exactly are we? This is basically nowhere. You're not planning on murdering someone, are you? Just where are we?"

"You ask too much questions, my love. Patience, we're almost there."

"Just please tell me, pretty please."

"Nuh uh, your pout isn't going to make me tell you where we are. Just wait and see, wifey."

"Fine but if we're going to be lost, I will ignore you for the whole night."

"Like you can do that, Kim."

"Try me, Park."

-------

"Wow, I've never thought the sky would be this beautiful at night."

"So, you still think we're lost?"

"I won't comment on that."

"Fine, fine. Now come here and let me give you my bear hug, wifey."

--------

"Why did you bring me here, Rosie?"

"Well, I always loved stargazing and I figured to bring you to my favorite place so here we are."

"Thank you for bringing me here. I love it and I love you."

"You're very much welcome and I love you so much, Jen."

-------

"So what made you love stargazing?"

"Honestly, I just do. I think it's because at day, I'm surrounded by people and even though I do love being around their company, sometimes, it gets too overwhelming that I just want to escape from the big crowd. I found this place by accident one night and since then, this is where I stay when I want to be alone with my thoughts. The stars above us help me calm my nerves down. It's like they speak to me in a comfortable manner so I consider them as my imaginary friends. I'm not being weird right now, am I?"