36. She betrayed you?

After dinner, she went back to bed.

Daniel looked at her little face. "Every time it hurts so much?"

This was Anna Stark's first time to discuss this problem with a man, but Daniel's expression was very serious. "Yes." she nodded.

"Let's go to see a doctor."

"No, I will feel embarrassed in front of a doctor." Anna Stark was willing to bear it rather than to see a doctor.

"There is no shame in seeing a doctor," Daniel said.

She was really a kid.

"There is no problem." Anna Stark said, "Once I went to a doctor, they said after marriage, I will have children and everything will be fine."

After saying this, Anna Stark regretted it.

She bit her lip and wished that she could slap herself.

What the hell she was talking about!

She looked at Daniel Taylor, and hoped that maybe he didn't hear what she just said.

It turned out that he was looking at her and listening to her, he asked "You want to have children? You are too young."

Anna Stark was embarrassed. Obviously, after her words, he thought she wanted to have a child with him.

"I don't mean that…" she explained. This was a big misunderstanding, but!

Daniel Taylor smiled, "I know."

"…" Anna Stark thought that he really misunderstood her.

Anna Stark lay on the bed for a while, then went to take a bath. After the shower, she couldn't sleep. She used her mobile phone. She had the habit of using a mobile phone for hours before going to bed every night.

He raised his hand took the phone away from her. "Don't use it more, go to bed early."

Daniel Taylor was a very serious and mature person. He usually didn't like to waste his time on social media. He rather preferred to read a book than scrolling his mobile phone.

But Anna Stark was opposite to him.

Anna Stark adored him a little. But when he took her mobile phone, she was a little annoyed, "I am not sleepy."

She didn't like having more people around her when she sleeps. She used to sleep separately, but here, she and Daniel Taylor shared one room and one bed.

Daniel Taylor put her mobile phone aside and looked at Anna Stark, "if you are not sleepy, you can talk with me."

He was like an elder to her. She always had to listen to whatever he said. Anna Stark said, "I don't know what to say."

Didn't he like to talk less? Jack Smith always reminded her to talk less and do not quarrel with Daniel Taylor. Anna Stark always remembered Jack Smith's teachings.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna Stark. "Then I'll start?"

Yes, he didn't want to talk to others, but he wanted to talk to her.

"Okay." Anna agreed.

"What kind of relationship you and John Peter's little girlfriend have?"

Anna Stark was shocked to hear his question, but she pretended that she didn't understand, "Why are you asking this question?"

Daniel Taylor said, "She said you were friends, but I don't think so."

Anna Stark thought of his relationship with Claire Ashley. "We used to be friends, but later…"

She didn't want to talk about Claire's betrayal.

"She betrayed you?" Daniel Taylor completed her sentence.

Anna Stark looked at Daniel Taylor and felt a little bit scared because of his intelligence. He knew nothing and but she felt that he knew everything.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"You said that before."

Anna Stark did not expect that Daniel Taylor only met Claire once, and guessed that the Betrayer was Claire.