38. He want to stay alone!

Isabella Brown's behavior increased their pain and made it even worse!

Isabella's father explained, "I'm really sorry. We're sorry that something like this happened with Daniel. It's just… our daughter Isabella is still young and went abroad for higher studies. She will not be back in five or six years. We want to pay back the complete expense that you spent for the ceremony, even we are ready to pay back double of it. We're sorry for Daniel, but she is our only daughter and we have spoiled her with our love. She's already abroad, and we can't force her to come back, can we?"

Although Isabella's father was apologizing, the meaning was quite obvious. They came here to quit this marriage.

They would rather double pay the ceremony expense, but they couldn't accept their only daughter's marriage to Daniel Taylor.

Anyway, they were determined to let Isabella Brown live her life. Daniel Taylor couldn't have a baby. Even if Isabella Brown really gets married, they will ultimately break up after some time.

Therefore, they decided to rather offend the Taylor family than to let their daughter suffer such grievances.

Daniel's mother looked at Isabella's father's hypocritical face and couldn't help smiling, "So, you're here to end their engagement?"

Even though Isabella Brown ran away, they didn't come to find trouble, but they didn't expect that her family would take the initiative to ask for a divorce.

Isabella's father kept sitting there awkwardly and didn't reply.

Isabella's mother said, "In the past, when Daniel was fine, we would love to marry Isabella with Daniel, but now he is like this and we can't let Isabella serve him forever, can we? And I've heard that he can't even have children. If we forced Isabella to marry Daniel, wouldn't she live a miserable forever? We are her parents and we have to think about her. You are also thinking about your son, aren't you?"

She was a woman, and she was not afraid of losing face. She wanted to say something, and she said it directly.

Anna Stark stood outside the door. She felt angry when she heard this.

These people are too realistic!

When Sir was good, they wanted to marry their daughter with him.

But now, he had an accident, their family wanted to end their engagement.

What's more, they even said too bad things for Sir, like he couldn't give birth to a child!

How sad would it be for Sir to hear these words?

Fortunately, sir is not here!

As Anna Stark came out of her thought, she felt that there was someone behind her. She turned around and found that Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor were behind her.

Their facial expressions were very serious. Daniel Taylor looked at her and didn't speak.

Judging from their expressions, they must had heard everything.

Anna Stark whispered, "Sir."

Daniel Taylor didn't look at her, and Jack Smith pushed his wheelchair away.

Anna Stark followed them.

"Sir…"

Anna wanted to talk to him, but she saw Jack Smith looking at her. He shook his head indicating that she would not talk at this time. So she didn't say anything.

Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor entered the room, Anna kept standing outside the room, and waited for them to come out.

After five minutes, Jack Smith came out.

"Is he ok?" Anna Stark could felt that Daniel Taylor must be very sad to hear the words of the Brown family.

Jack Smith said, "You go and do some other work. He wanted to stay alone for a while."

Jack Smith was almost speechless. After so long Mr. Taylor was in a good mood but Isabella's family came again to stab his heart.