89

Dedicated to pweetyaffy Pamie_writes Toluwa_nimi CatEyedPearl ❤️❤️❤️

Last Days at Crescent High.

KUNMI

It was five days to our graduation, three days to prom and two days to Variety Night.

And the whole SS3 students were moving mad!

Like pure, absolute, undiluted madness.

Everyone was just moving mad!

The whole day started with loud, extremely loud noises from my classmates and it was majorly the boys that were doing all the shouting. They, especially a group of three boys, including the male social prefect of the set, that from class C that I hadn't paid much attention to before now, had legit stayed by the corridor beside the staircases that to the Senior block to scream into the ears of the seemingly innocent classmates that were walking into the block.

I had met Sophia at the park when I got the school and she was quick to wrap her hands around me and we had walked all the way from the park to the academic block like that, with her hugging me by my side, making our walk super awkward and way way longer.

"Sophia," I called out, my voice sounding as weak as possible when we were already climbing the stairs and she still wasn't making any move to let go of my body.

"Yes, baby girl." She answered, excitedly even though there was nothing to be excited about.

I was legit in pains.

"Can you please let go of me? It's uncomfortable..."

"Why should I? I want Adam to be jealous when he sees us like this."

I rolled my eyes and I sighed warily.

Are we really going to graduate from secondary school without Sophia having sense?

"How will he even get jealous? You're not a boy."

"Are you sure?" She asked, sticking her head close to my face so she was practically in my face, "Maybe I've been cross dressing all these while."

Hian??

"HOW EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS TO BE GRADUATING FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL IN FIVE DAYS?"

That went straight from my eardrum to my brain and shattering my eardrum that I was momentarily deafened. Sophia fell away from my body at the insanely loud amplified voice and she would have tumbled down the stairs if one of the three boys hadn't been quick to grab her.

"Are you people mad or something? Do you want to deafen us or probably even kill us before we get to do the graduation?" Sophia was quick to fire at the three boys and that instantly changed the atmosphere. The smile and prank quickly disappeared from the boys' faces and even the few students close to the corridor were looking at us, a little bit bewildered at the sudden change.