36- A cup of coffee

The Sunday had arrived.

"I am so sleepy" the young woman yawned and leaned on the bathtub headboard. She was taking a shower in the early morning, she promised Ezekial to have a lunch today. "Ezekial.." Mara murmured and closed her eyes. She never expected him to notice her.

If only she did not ask for help from him that night, they would never meet. If only she did not kiss his neck just to hide from Remy Horper, things would not be like this. But Mara could not complain. If things were like this, then she would follow the flow.

It was not like she could change the things anyway. Since it was already happening, she could only follow the flow to avoid death flags. "I need some caffeine" the young woman spoke under her breath and stepped out of the bathtub.

When Mara finished wearing an outfit, she put some lotion and power on her body and face. Then she walked down to the dining room to take a breakfast. "Good morning" Lila grinned as she placed the plates on the table.

"Hello!" Mara smiled and sat down at the host seat. "You look sleepy, Miss" Lily spoke as she furrowed her brows at the sight of the young woman yawning for the tenth time. "Is it too obvious?" Mara questioned and took a sip of the milk.

Lila nodded.

"You are yawning for many times" Lily spoke with a stone face. "Yea, I slept really late last night" the young woman responded and swallowed the food. "About Juliet Horper going to jewelry shop everyday.." Lily started the conversation.

Making the young woman looked up at her while chewing the food. "Did you find out why?" Mara asked and raised her eyebrow. "Yes, she is the lover of the jewelry and people from the shop say she is one of the VIP customers. But in fact there is a group which is owned by Juliet Horper.

She is the leader of the group and they always play poker while betting on the jewelries and money. Also that jewelry shop is illegal and not licensed to the government. Everything is illegal. Juliet Horper is the main person who is pulling every string"

Lily explained as she stood beside her twin sister. The young woman nodded in understatement. Her lips curved up into a small smile, thinking of how to make Juliet Horper cry in pain. "I understand, thank you" Mara smiled at the girl.

"You are welcome" Lily replied with a grin. "Miss, I saw someone in front of the house yesterday" Lila suddenly spoke, breaking the silence in the room. Mara furrowed her brows and looked up at the girl. "What?" she tilted her head and questioned.

"I saw a man walking back and forth in front of the house yesterday. He looks like he is searching for something" Lila said with furrowed eyebrows. She was cleaning the house while humming random song yesterday. But she could feel the stare from the outside.

So she just looked out of the window and found a man walking back and forth as if he was just walking around. "Did you see his face?" Mara questioned as Lila shook her head. "He was wearing a cap, I only saw a scar on his right hand"

The young woman fell into silence, thinking of the possibility. "He must be sent from Remy Horper" Mara murmured. Seemed like Remy Horper found out where she lived. He must be stalking her to kill her. "I see"

Mara stood up from the seat.

Walking out of the dining room as the twin sisters followed her. "He must be stalking me to inform Remy Horper. If you ever saw him again, take him into the house and tie him at the chair. Don't let him escape" the young woman spoke.

Lila and Lily nodded in understatement. "We understand, Miss!" The twin sisters spoke. "Take care, Miss!" Lila shouted and stared at the young woman who was walking out of the house after finished wearing high heels. Mara turned her head and smiled.