Chapter 20

Jennifer
I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Was I hallucinating? Pretty sure I wasn't. I walked back to class and as I sat down, the bell rung.

I started to daze off, learning history is so boring. I looked out the window, a swift movement rustled in the woods. Squinting my eyes, I saw a black fuzzy thing.

"Jennifer?" I heard someone whisper my name. I turned my head. A red head smiled at me. "What?" I asked impatiently. I turn my head back to the window, the black fuzzy thing had vanished. The red head didn't say anything. I turned to face him again. He was gone.

What is up with people disappearing today?! I looked around the room. I heads could be spotted. I was alone. The floor started to rumbled and the room started to turn. I clumsily get up and walk my way to the door.

"Jennifer?" A voice haunts me. It started to repeat itself. I cover up my ears. "Stop, stop, stop!" I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a scream that had been stuck in my throat for a while now.

I crumbled down on the floor, clutching my chest. A pair of hands grab my arm. "Let go!" I scold. A blinding light shined in my eye. I closed my eyes, and shut everything down. I breathed deeply. The light stopped. Letting darkness invade. I reopened my eyes and saw the whole class and probably even half of the while high school, looking at me confused.

"Are you alright?" The nurse, Mrs. Gomez looked at me, turning off the light. So that's where the light came from. "What happened?" I asked curiously.

"You started to walk to the door and then you screamed, and you started to roll and cry," Mr. Thompson said.

My head was pounding. Mom came rushing down the hall. "Ma'am, I think your daughter needs a therapist," a kid from the freshman year stated. I growled lowly, rubbing my sore head.

Mom ignored him and pressed a hand on my head. "Are you okay honey?" I smile wearily. "No." I let my smile drop. Xavier was by my side, rubbing my arm. "Can I go home?" My mom nodded her head.

"Let me help you get up." Xavier grabbed both my arms and hauled me up. I leaned on him, not trusting my head. It felt heavy and my mouth was dry.

Kids parted letting me pass by. Walking out to the parking lot, Xavier handed me to my mom. "Thank you Xavier," mom said and seated me into the passengers side. Mom got in and started the car. "Maybe we should get you a theripst," mom stated. "No mom, I'm fine, really," I tried to sound convincing. My mom sighed and drummed her fingers on the steering wheel. She focused on the road and hummed softly. "Are you sure honey?" My mom turned her head and drew her eyebrows in. "Yes, I I am absolutely fine."

We pulled into the parking lot and I opened the door, stepping out. I wobbled and I tumbled on the concrete floor. I pulled up an arm to prevent more injury as I fell on my butt. "Oh my gosh honey! You could've waited for me to help you get out of the car!" mom started to yell at me and I dusted my bottoms.

"No need to worry, I'm A okay," I finished with an okay sign. Mom rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm. We entered the house and Grandpa rushed towards the door. "Omg! I heard what happened," his chubby legs jotted for the door and he wrapped an arm around me. "My granddaughter is possesed," my grandpa faked cried on my shoulder. The he bolted of my shoulder and shouted, "Ah! Your possessed!" He scurried around behind my grandma. Stupid old funny man.

"Shush grandpa," grandma warned. "Are you okay?" She patted my head then shouldeer, then cheeks and rested her hand on my forehead. I nod my head and excused myself. "Don't fall down the stairs!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and turned the knob. As I entered my room, I smelled an unfamiliar scent. It lingered in my room as chill swept up my spine. There sat on the window.

Was Adam.

************************

A/N Yellow! Sorry I didn't update On sat or sun..... :D I love you. Thanks for forgiving me. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. A tad short. I don't really know who Adam is in my head, he just randomly popped up. But you'll eventually figure out who he is. ;) Love ya'll

XOXO- Qutedimond