twenty five

A/N: sorry for the long wait! here's a rather fun chapter, i loved writing the scenes in this <3

KEY:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Colour
(F/D) - Favourite Drink

Written on 12/7/21, WC: 2428

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

"Alright, what's the damage?" You asked, leaning against the cashier as Claire scanned the barcodes of the clothes. Yes, she had already cut them out beforehand.

Her bright blue eyes sparkled with mischief and it made you shudder inwardly. Oh no.

"Zero."

You furrowed your brow, "Zero?" You repeated. She grinned and nodded, "Yup! As long as you lot model for me with the outfits. Mama's gotta promote her shop!"

You sighed and slumped against the counter. "They can go model for you if they want to.. You know how I feel about modelling-"

"-Shush! None of that negativity is tolerated here, darling!" She cut you off and wagged her finger, a stern look on her face. She frowned and crossed her arms. Even such a negative look managed to look good on Claire.

"I'm not pretty at all.. Definitely not model-worthy," You tried to protest. Claire huffed and bonked you on the head with a clothes hanger.

"Tu es stupide! Stop saying that!"
(Translation: You are stupid!)

You grumbled and rubbed your head, the flesh throbbing slightly from the hit. The Undertaker giggled from behind you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Why so defensive, dearie?"

You rolled your eyes and began to reply but Claire had beat you to it. "She refuses to model! I've been asking her for years,"

Sebastian hummed and glanced down your figure, a perplexed look on his face. "Why not? (Y/N) looks stunning,"

"I'm right here, you know!" You said stubbornly. You were still in the Undertaker's arms and leaned slightly against him for support. Claire put a hand to her mouth in a fake-gasp, "Oh, you are? I did not see you there.." She replied sarcastically. Ah yes, true sibling-ship.

Grelle laughed and pulled you away from the Undertaker. "Model with me, (Y/N)!" She grinned and stroke pose-after-pose. Her contagious joy lifted your mood and you followed suit, albeit doing less.. provocative poses compared to her.

Claire watched excitedly, "Yes, yes! I'll get my camera!" She dashed off into the room behind the front counter.

••

"And.. Pose!"

Ronald gave a cheeky smile to the camera as he posed, the classic over-the-shoulder style. His blonde hair was tousled slightly from the wind passing through the open window next to him. You could hear the camera shutter repeatedly as Claire worked her magic while instructing Ronald.

You sat the floor next to Grelle, who was admiring Ronald. He was clearly in his element and even dared to shoot a wink towards both of you in a split-second. Grelle squealed, collapsing against you. Never mind, she was fan-girling over him.