27.

Mew's POV

Awww...My baby is jealous...So cute...
but I hope he doesnt let this affect his work. It was his first time so I just wanted to support.

I know there are many attendants who always tries to flirt with me. But my eyes are stuck on my precious gem.

Anyways, I guess its time to show everyone that I already have someone.

When the flight landed, I went near the attendants and pilots who were thanking everyone.

"Good work team"

"Thankyou sir" They all said together.

"Baby, Your next flight is in evening right?" I looked at Gulf.
I knew others turned to look at him in shock!!

"ah..umm..Yes"  I heard him stuttering.

"Good. Who's the head?"

"Me, Mr. suppasit" I heard someone saying. Oh! she always flirts with me.

"Gulf will be staying with me, whole day. I will bring him before departure of next flight"

"Ok.."

"Baby,I will wait outside. call me once you are done!" I winked at him and left.

I know he would be flustered completely...hehe!

A while later Gulf came to me,

"Roasted Chicken! why do you have to do that"

ahh!!huh! he is angry!

aow! If I did something then also Im wrong, If I didnt do anything then also Im wrong!!

why do I have alpha wife!!

"Baby, they had to know whom I belong too"

Bingo! My answers always make him shy!

"True! But you dont need to do that"

"You think I dont know how pissed you were when that girl was flirting with me. But still you calmed yourself because you were on duty. I really appreciate this." I said sincerely.

well thats true!

"Whatever"

"Lets go? we have to visit so many places and also Im hungry!"

"ok ok. lets go big baby"

We spent whole day visiting to places. He even told me the main reason why he was jealous. and only thing I could do was laugh at him...

In evening we returned back.

His team members were asking him so many questions. but I could see how proudly he was answering them.

Im now happy that he can confidently travel alone and he can handle anything during his duty time.

Third person Pov

A year later...

Time passed by, Gulf had now tight schedule. He had to travel to longer distances too. but in a day later he would return back to his comfort. His Mew.

A year and half had passed, yet their love bloomed everyday. Both were busy with their Professional life but they still managed to spend time together.

News of Ceo being in relation had spread like fire. Many were happy because they could see their boss was so in love while some were jealous too.
All in all it was a good response.

they would go on dates, trekking. In between they even went for a trip.

Gulf even went to meet Mew's parents. Both families were now very close.

It was like they had everything. All their wishes were fulfilled.

but does all love stories have happy ending? Is it really possible to be happy all the time?

That day,

Mew was busy with his meeting with clients

when,

Bam Boun entered the room hurriedly...

"M...Mew...Gu...Gulf"

Listening to his name Mew ran to them...

he didnt care about the clients..

"what happened to Gulf??"

His heart was beating very fast...

"His flight...crashed"
.
.
.
.
.
-$-